Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

http://www.glamour.com/health-fitness/blogs/vitamin-g/2014/03/heidi-klum-workout-new-balance.html

Heidi Klum Shares Her Spring Workout and Diet Secrets (And Guess What? Cheeseburgers Are Allowed)

Glamour: What's your fitness regimen to get ready for bathing suit weather?
Heidi Klum: I pretend it's bikini season all year and regularly make healthy decisions. My favorite workout is a long run on the Westside Highway which stretches along the Hudson River in New York City... it's a beautiful path, and you always feel surrounded by such an amazing community. You see the same people running every morning and they inspire me to keep going. That and knowing there is a Starbucks coffee at the end of the route!

How often do you exercise and what tips would you give our readers on getting the best workout?
HK: With my busy schedule, it's impossible to have a set fitness routine. So instead I like to try and incorporate exercise into my daily life whenever I can—which requires some creativity. Sometimes I jump on the trampoline with my kids or take a hike with my dogs in the canyon by my house. Sometimes I run for 30 minutes on my treadmill, but I prefer to be outdoors. When I'm traveling, it could be doing a few sit ups in my hotel room before I head to work.

My best advice to readers is to work out with a buddy. They keep you motivated and get you out of bed. I think it's also important to set goals. For example, when I started to run, I would run a mile and then walk a mile and kept building up as time went on. If you are running on the street go one mailbox or one house further each day. It also helps to build up your endurance!

What types of workouts did you have in mind when you created this collection for New Balance?
HK: I wear the pieces in my line for running, hiking with my dogs, riding my bike, jumping on the trampoline with my kids... pretty much for everything! I love pairing the dance pants with the floral run jacket if it's cooler out or with the cropped dance tee if it’s warmer. I made pieces you could layer depending on the workout and the weather.

What's the craziest workout that you've tried this year?
HK: The craziest (and most fun!) workout I've tried this year is dancing around the living room with my kids. We love listening to upbeat music, so sometimes we turn up the volume and dance around together. It's important to teach your kids the value of being active by setting a good example.

What are your best diet tips?
HK: I like to stick to fresh fruits and vegetables and lean proteins. In 2013, I made a New Year's resolution to drink a fruit and veggie smoothie every morning. It's one of those that went from a resolution to a life habit. My kids and I do it together and we love it. It's important to keep a balanced diet, but I'm not a fan of deprivation. If I want a cheeseburger, I am not only going to eat that cheeseburger, but I'm going to enjoy that cheeseburger.

heidi-klum-new-balance-sports-tank-pants-w724.jpg

Supermodel Heidi Klum’s bangin’ workout playlist

http://www.wellandgoodnyc.com/2014/03/24/supermodel-heidi-klums-bangin-workout-playlist/

Just like the rest of us “normal” people, even supermodel Heidi Klum sometimes needs extra motivation to energize her workouts. The two things that really get her into the zone? Style and music, says the Project Runway host, who’s known for being a runner (and has been spotted doing hard-core explosive training moves like box jumps and step-ups on park benches).

And it just so happens that spring marks the third installment of Klum’s fitness fashion collab with New Balance. “I wanted to design clothing for women that would not only look good and perform well but also make them feel good when they are working up a sweat,” shes says. “Having stylish and flattering workout wear is a way to motivate and inspire women to get active and go to the gym.”

And once her rad leggings and running shoes are on, Klum loves to crank up the music, saying she gets her workout stamina from an amazing playlist. “I love listening to upbeat music. It really keeps me going during a long run,” Klum explains. “My kids also love a good dance party, so sometimes we turn up the volume and dance around together.”

What’s the runner listening to now? Here are the songs at the top of her iTunes queue that she’s using to put her workout into overdrive—and can do the same for you. —Jamie McKillop

The Playlist, by Heidi Klum

1. I Need Your LoveCalvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding

2. Adore YouMiley Cyrus

3. CliqueKanye West ft. Jay Z and Big Sean

4. Holy GrailJay Z ft. Justin Timberlake

5. RoarKaty Perry

6. AtmosphereKaskade

7. Gold DustDJ Fresh

8. ElephantTame Impala

9. Wake Me Up —Avicii

10. BastillePompeii

The German media dug up an old video from Heidi's high school days, where she played a "man-machine-clone" sent to destroy the world in one of her friend's science-fiction movies:

post-2141-0-20055600-1396237090_thumb.jp post-2141-0-74478600-1396237089_thumb.jp post-2141-0-04950900-1396237091_thumb.jp post-2141-0-30879200-1396237089_thumb.jp post-2141-0-17036500-1396237088_thumb.jp post-2141-0-68249300-1396237088_thumb.jp

Video here: http://www.bild.de/unterhaltung/leute/heidi-klum/haetten-sie-die-erkannt-35291510.bild.html

English translation:

Video of ex-classmate appears!

Heidi Klum in zombie film

Bizarre Heidi-film: Here Heidi has her brain removed

From zombie to topmodel!

Heidi Klum (40) started small... 25 years ago she inspired her classmate Parviz Khosrawi (42) so much that he decided to make a zombie movie for her! The title: "Heidi Klum: the Female Killing Machine." The story: Klum stars as a man-machine-clone, that is - surprise - sent to destroy the world.

Khosrawi is now a reporter for RTL. in BILD, he recalled, "Heidi thought it was all great! So did I. I absolutely wanted to get to know her."

He recently found the film again while cleaning. "I was bent over with laughter when I saw how I looked back then."

The Photographer Behind Heidi Klum's Sexiest Instagram Photos: Her Mom!

heidi-klum-300x400.jpg

Heidi Klum has worked with some of the world’s greatest photographers on her sexy photoshoots: Rankin. Norman Jean Roy. And … her mom?

Yep! Erna Klum is the mastermind behind many of the supermodel’s daringly bare Instagram pics. “My most sexy photos I would say she took,” Klum told PEOPLE at the Dr. Scholl’s DreamWalk insole launch. “She’s like, ‘Ooh, move this way, move that way!”

In fact, some of her most risqué photos have been her mom’s idea, Klum admits. “There’s one people talked about where I was hugging a palm tree and I was topless? My mom took that one,” Klum says. “When I had a sandy butt? My mom took that one. So my mom is responsible for those pictures.”

post-2141-0-06804200-1396533957_thumb.jp post-2141-0-34520200-1396533990_thumb.jp

When she’s not snapping pics on the beach, Klum’s hard at work in heels (which might explain why she’s the face of the new Dr. Scholl’s campaign). “I’ve been working as a model for 20 years, and I’m always, always, always, always in my heels,” she says. “I’m so used to my feet hurting … I probably wear heels more than I wear flats.”

So does the professional runway walker ever give her arches a break and slip into something more comfy in her downtime? “Rarely. Sometimes if I have to go straight from work to the airport, then I will bring something in my bag to change into,” Klum says. “After I fly and have swollen feet, then I put some flat shoes on afterward, but I normally don’t.”

While she’s grown used to strutting in sky-high stilettos herself, Klum says she “very rarely” lets her daughters (Leni, 9 1/2, and Lou, 4 1/2) wear the look. “Leni has some heels. Lou has a little cha-cha heel. Every once in a while they get to wear them, like if we go to a special dinner,” Klum tells PEOPLE. “But I don’t think you should form their little feet into heels yet.”

The girls do look forward to when Mom gets ready for a night on the town, though. “They love when I go to major events and I have real gowns on, like if I go to the Oscars or Golden Globes,” Klum says. “When I go downstairs, my girls are always like, ‘Oh, Mommy, you look like a princess!’

Inside Heidi Klum Family's 'New Chapter'

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/inside-heidi-klum-familys-chapter/story?id=23166900

Family vacations have completely changed for Heidi Klum.

Her kids, Leni, 9, Henry, 8, Johan, 7, Lou, 4, whose father is Klum's ex-husband, Seal, are finally starting to be more self-sufficient.

"It's easier now. It's a different phase," Klum, 40, told ABC News of her recent trip to the Bahamas with her brood. "They can all swim. Obviously, you still have to watch them. But they're on a different level now. It's a new chapter."

Klum earned the time away. Not only does she work on TV shows including "Germany's Next Top Model" and "Project Runway," but she's also a spokeswoman for several campaigns, including Dr. Scholl's DreamWalk line.

For the TV host, the Dr. Scholl's partnership was a natural one because she spends most of her time in stilettos and, she said, "my feet always hurt!"

Still, don't expect to see her in flats any time soon.

"If I wear flats, people usually come up to me and say, 'You're so much shorter than I thought!'" she said with a laugh. "Once I heard that, I thought, 'I have to wear heels all the time, otherwise I'll disappoint people.'"

Unless, of course, she's at the beach or relaxing at home with her family.

When she's not working, Klum said, she'll indulge in a body scrub from time to time. But mostly, she's at home with her family, watching TV or movies on Apple TV. She's also teaching them to cook "anything," but especially German dishes she learned from her mother.

"I try to involve them in it so they see how much work goes in it," she said. "Then, they appreciate it more."