Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

My dear friends,

it's a long time ago since i posted here. But, i checked these pages every day. So, thanks a lot for all your updates!!! You all rock! :)

Heidi Klum is STILL the most beautiful woman on this planet!!!

I don't know if you already seen her "new" clips on her homepage. They put some nice rare stuff online. Check it out...

http://www.heidiklum.de/videos.aspx

Cheers.

Roxette Forever! ;)

Exclusive! Heidi Klum Reveals Her Odd Hidden Talent

http://www.yourtango.com/2014206021/another-reason-love-america-got-talent-heidi-klum

We imagine it's been a hard week for Heidi Klum, whether the rumored split with longtime boyfriend Martin Kirsten is true or just tabloid fodder. Although the leggy legend kept mum about that gossip, she did reveal her strange and surprising talent that — we admit — we never saw coming.

"I can walk on raw eggs," the mother of four matter-of-factly tells YourTango. "I do that on Germany's Next Top Model. I have my girls do that so they learn to walk on the front of their foot. We tape raw eggs on the back of their foot, and they have to walk like that … so you lift up your butt, that's how you walk. It's basically like a high heel, but instead of a high heel, it's a raw egg."

It's clear global audiences love seeing Klum play host (Project Runway) and judge (America's Got Talent), but they may not realize her own reality TV roots go way back, all the way back to 1992 when she was just a contestant trying to make it big.

"I did win a competition in Germany — you know, that's how I started; it was a modeling competition, so I kind of went through it a little bit. It was a long time ago, so it wasn't as big, but it was on TV, and it went on for six months actually, where they had three girls every week, and how America can choose America's Got Talent, Germany voted for me, and that's how I became a model."

Excellent choice, Germany. While it's doubtful we'll see Klum take the America's Got Talent stage to prove her egg walking skills when the show returns next summer, let's cross our fingers that producers can talk her into showcasing another natural ability. 

"I would cook sauerkraut soup while yodeling," Klum replies when asked how she'd impress co-judges Melanie Brown, Howard Stern and Howie Mandel if she was to enter the competition. "I wouldn't make it to the next round."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20781088,00.html

Heidi Klum isn't letting her recent split from bodyguard boyfriend Martin Kirsten keep her down.

The supermodel, 40, stepped out Tuesday night for a good cause, the Hollywood Stands Up to Cancer event presented by the Entertainment Industry Foundation, hosted by event chairs Jim Toth and wife Reese Witherspoon.

Other high-wattage stars attending included Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin, Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman, and Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman. Enjoying performances by John Mayer – there with girlfriend Katy Perry – Christina Aguilera and Jamie Foxx.

Looking stunning in a slim-fitting brown long-sleeved dress with her hair down, Klum was all smiles and the very first celebrity guest to arrive. Stand Up to Cancer is a cause she has long supported.

"They asked me to do the photos for their campaign and we always did them quite cheeky – I wasn't wearing much," Klum exclusively told PEOPLE at the event. "But I just think it's important to give your time to important organizations like this."

Asked if having kids changed her outlook on helping others, the mother of four said, "To be honest I always wanted to help, whether it was supporting cancer research or supporting AIDS research with Elton John, I did that before having children. When you're in the paper and people listen to what you have to say, that [helping others] is part of what you have to do as a human being."

During the event, Klum stuck close to a girlfriend and happily obliged when attendees asked for her to pose for personal photographs.

As part of the presentation, Stand Up to Cancer announced the Jim Toth Sr. Breakthrough Lung Cancer Research Award in honor of Toth's father, who succumbed to lung cancer.

A new collaboration between SU2C and the American Cancer Society was also announced, with the first significant research project to focus on lung cancer.