Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

:heart:

There is a new TV special that will air on the HDNET channel (which is only on DirecTV, if I'm not mistaken) hosted by Heidi where she talks about sharks and whatnot.

Sharks Under Glass

Wednesday, May 13 @ 8:00 AM on HDNET

Hosted by Heidi Klum

Yes, I can cap this show in HD, but I may need to catch a repeat of it becuz I don't think I can cap it that early in the morning.

:laugh:

So I just want to state something.

I'll be 100% honest. Sometimes I do get tired of Heidi, and mostly because I feel like she steals some other models thunder when she's at certain press events, or at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. At that time of year she can get on my nerves, but I recently sat down and watched her E! True hollywood story, and seen a completely different side to her. She's very charming and very genuine, and not to mention stunning. Anyway I'm so happy she's going to be having a 4th baby, and I truly hope it's a girl...I'm sure she's starting to feel outnumbered lol. So slowly yet surly she's sucking me into fandom :)

Heidi Klum Dishes on her Maternity Style Secrets

post-19430-0-1446062827-70993_thumb.jpg

Heidi Klum might be pregnant with her fourth child, but the supermodel shows no sign of giving up her sexy style. The supermodel, who was the host of the LG Rumorous Night in Hollywood to celebrate her new backplate designs for the phone, didn’t let her new baby bump get in the way of looking fabulous. Clad in a flowing one-shoulder dress and sky-high Giuseppe Zanotti heels, Heidi tells PEOPLE that she skips the maternity stores all together. “I love to be creative and find cute things in between,” she says. “It’s about finding good shapes. Cool tops. Right now for example, I love the skinny pants and blousier tops, and then when I get bigger, I like to bring the form back to the body. Then I like to show it off.” Heidi credits Balenciaga’s black jeans as her go-to pair during pregnancy. “They are super stretchy, and they are not very high, so you can kind of fit them under the belly. The bump on top can still grow.” Though Heidi has her super-star stylist to help her find the right looks for Project Runway and other red carpet appearances, Heidi sticks to a harder look for everyday wear. “I love the lumberjacks and the ripped jeans. They are comfortable. I love over-sized t-shirts and jeans.” Pregnant or not, we think Heidi always looks fantastic.

People.com

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/hwood_part..._tell_seal.html

Heidi Klum has a big secret to keep from hubby Seal: whether their baby will be a boy or a girl.

While hosting LG’s Rumorous Night Launch party last night, the expectant supermodel told E!’s Debbie Matenopolous that Seal doesn’t want to know the sex of their latest addition.

“I won’t tell my husband,” Heidi said. “He doesn’t want to know, so therefore I can’t tell anyone because people chat.”

But one thing Seal's kept from Heidi? That he wants seven kids!

“I’m going to have to talk to my husband later!" she said, when Debbie told her about his recent interview. "With four, I think we’ve reached our family to the fullest, to the max.”

Only time will tell…

It's probably too late, but Heidi will appear on Good Day L.A. tomorrow (Thursday, 30 April) with Miranda Kerr.

I'm not sure if I can cap this interview becuz Good Day LA isn't one of the morning shows I like to watch. Why? Two words: Jillian Barberie. I'll do my best to cap it in High Def, but I'm telling you right now, just wait for the online video version.

^^I suggest posting them with thumbnails. BTW, I played that game back in 2004 and it was.....okay.

Heidi and her LG phone thingamajig were briefly mentioned on Extra and E! News. Here's the HD vids from both segments.

HEIDI ON EXTRA - 04-29-2009

Click on the thumbnail to download the HD video!

wtuia1.jpg

TECH SPECS: 1280x720, MP3 STEREO, XVID, AVI FORMAT, 0:24 SECONDS

HEIDI ON E! NEWS - 04-29-2009

Click on the thumbnail to download the HD video!

24fw86a.jpg

TECH SPECS: 1280X720, MP3 STEREO, XVID, AVI FORMAT, 0:22 SECONDS

^^Thankz, EZ. I stole the clip from the website and re-encoded it for download below. I edited out a few seconds from the beginning of the video and cropped out the watermark. Unfortunately, I couldn't edit out Jillian Barberie and her "look at me" ways. :yuckky:

**A big note, though: the audio is absolutely terrible and the video quality is less-than-stellar. I swear to god, I didn't do any of this!

GOOD DAY L.A. 04-30-2009

featuring Heidi Klum and Miranda Kerr

Click on the thumbnail to download the video!

352eqgn.jpg

TECH SPECS: 640x360, MP3 STEREO, XVID, AVI FORMAT, 3:33 DURATION

Things to notice in the video:

--Long bouts of dead silence and nervous laughs in between questions

--Miranda doesn't talk until nearly 2 minutes into the interview!

--The anchors talk about Heidi's personal life so much that Heidi actually never talks about the VS promotion!

--Jillian Barberie is a HO'

Alrighty, if anyone is interested, Heidi "Muffintop" Klum made another appearance on the Ellen DeGeneres Show today. To talk about what? What else, HERSELF.

Heidi had two segments and both segments are available as separate downloads.

THE ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW - MAY 04, 2009

featuring Heidi "Muffintop" Klum - PART 1

Click on the thumbnail to download the HD clip!

350vwbs.jpg

TECH SPECS: 1280x720, MP3 STEREO, XVID, AVI FORMAT, 5:19 DURATION

THE ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW - MAY 04, 2009

featuring Heidi "Muffintop" Klum - PART 2

Click on the thumbnail to download the HD clip!

2610lsp.jpg

TECH SPECS: 1280x720, MP3 STEREO, XVID, AVI FORMAT, 3:05 DURATION

All HD videos ripped by me.