Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Heidi Klum’s Model Diet Advice

Leave it to a stunning supermodel to tell you that you should eat! Heidi Klum recently sounded off on dieting, taking aim at the models on her show Project Runway.

"In many cases, the girls eat garbage - things like pancakes and waffles and a lot of junk - which is not going to help them,” she said. “You don't need to starve, but you have to learn to look after yourself. You'd hardly see any of them eating vegetables or salads. Not even an apple. It was kind of shocking.”

"Eat healthily,'' she urges. “Models need to have some energy to be able to deal with long days on a photo shoot and taking red-eye flights and managing job after job. You won't last if you're not eating healthily.''

Talking about the criticism Jessica Simpson received after gaining a few pounds, the ever positive Klum cheered her fellow blonde on: "I think everyone should be the way that they feel comfortable. People need to be happy with the way they are.''

Five years into her relationship with husband Seal, she is still thanking her lucky stars that she has finally found lasting love. "It's not easy to find a great man like I did in my husband,'' she said. “I know many of my girlfriends are still looking for the right man, and it can be very frustrating. Just the challenge of finding someone to share your life with is extraordinary."

So how does her crooner stack up to past men in her life? "He's very romantic and a classic gentleman and the kind of man who takes a lot of time with our children. It's beautiful to see that in a man.''

Jewelry doesn’t hurt either. During one special evening, Klum woke up with a sparkling surprise on her wrist. "One year, he gave me a beautiful bracelet and did so in this incredibly special way,” she recalled. "I woke up in the night to breast-feed one of our sons and when I went to take the baby out of the crib to feed him I suddenly saw a bracelet on my wrist. Seal had put it on me while I was sleeping. It was such a beautiful gesture.''

Source: http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009...del-diet-advice

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/dailyd...?entry_id=38935

Pregnant supermodel Heidi Klum and her husband Seal are crossing their fingers for a baby girl, when the new addition to their family arrives later this year.

The singer revealed Klum is expecting her fourth child -- the couple's third -- during a New York concert last week, ending speculation.

And Klum -- mother to Leni, 5, Henry, 3, and Johan, 2 -- has already decided she wants a second daughter.

The German star tells Us Weekly magazine, "We'd be happy with either, but it would be a lie if I said we weren't all hoping for a little girl -- especially Leni, because she would love to have a little sister. She'll say, 'I hope it's a girl so she can be in my room, and I'm going to help you and I'm going to change the diapers and I'm going to be a really good sister.'"

http://sev.prnewswire.com/telecommunicatio...23042009-1.html

SAN DIEGO, April 23 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- LG Electronics MobileComm U.S.A., Inc. (LG Mobile Phones) today announced an exclusive partnership with fashion icon Heidi Klum to promote the LG Rumor2 phone and the idea that mobile phones have become an expression of personal style. As part of the partnership, LG is unveiling personalized back plates for their recently released LG Rumor2, which is available exclusively through Sprint PCS. Heidi Klum, in her role as LG's Ambassador of Style, lent her expertise to design five back plates and skins that express her personal style. Like Heidi, consumers can express their individual style and unique personalities by customizing their LG Rumor2 phones.

post-2141-1240502097_thumb.jpg

The partnership includes an advertising campaign, online webisodes, and a consumer promotion. The eight webisodes will be hosted by Heidi Klum and will live on http://www.lgrumor2.com. Here, aspiring fashionistas will have the opportunity to win a seat at Heidi's Style Council where they will design the next LG Rumor2 back plate. They will be judged on their creativity and design execution. The winner will have their design featured in the exclusive collection, alongside Heidi Klum's creations.

"Our partnership with Heidi Klum is an indication of LG's leadership in style and self expression," said Ehtisham Rabbani, vice president of product strategy and marketing for LG Mobile Phones. "We are delighted to have Heidi share her vision and creative input. The Rumor2 is not about a one-style-fits-all approach, but about individual style."

Consumers can win Heidi Klum's limited edition butterfly design back plate by logging onto http://www.lgrumor2.com. Additional Heidi Klum back plate skin designs are available for $9.95. For many consumers, mobile phones have become an extension of their personal expression. For those individuals, LG is offering an online interactive canvas to engage and inspire consumers to create their own Rumor2 skins to purchase.

The LG Rumor2 print ad will launch on April 24th nationally. The ad features Heidi Klum painted with butterflies to match her own created black plate demonstrating how the phone is an extension of her personality. The ad will be featured in weekly magazines as well as fashion driven monthlies. Banner ads will also feature the image.

To celebrate the partnership, Heidi will host an LG exclusive party later this month in Hollywood, CA to promote personal style and the LG Rumor2. Guests of the party will include stylists, fashionistas and celebrities who embody the essence of style and personal expression.

The Rumor2 was launched in March of 2009 and available through Sprint network carriers. LG is proud to offer consumers the Rumor2, which is an updated version of one our most popular messaging devices, the Rumor.

Photoshoot from "Guitar hero"

460f3133578086.gif 25dc2933578087.gif c76b0533578088.gif

Are you sure these are Heidi? :dontgetit:

Its her.

You spotted the differences so well with the pic I posted last week, Yellowstar :p but compare to the commercial:

post-2141-1240593576_thumb.gif

MjAtauras pics have different socks; different guitar; shorter, stubbier fingers (Heidi's fingers are longer and more slender); almost a double chin in the last pic, and I don't think that's Heidi's nose either. I think it's an imposter.

:trout: You should be ashamed. (Kidding)

Moving on,

Heidi is in the current issue of US Weekly. Here is a preview of the interview:

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/...strict-mom.html

Supermodel Heidi Klum (35) is going to have a fourth child later this year - and she has revealed for the first time what a strict mom she is!

She also spoke out about her pregnancy and how she and her husband Seal (46) raise their children.

There are plenty of rules, and their kids certainly stick to them! They certainly wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of this yummy mummy...

Her fourth baby:

“We always wanted another. At the dinner table it always felt like there was one more seat left to fill. We all hope that it will be a little girl, especially Leni. She would love a little sister.”

Pregnancy:

“It is the most amazing thing that the body can do. It’s completely different every time, I love it. The birth is such an overwhelming experience but I am always worried about losing all the pregnancy weight!”

Bringing up the children:

“We want our children to be well behaved. When we sit down with our little ones on an airplane, from LA to Germany, most people roll their eyes. But then they always end up congratulating them on being so well behaved on the 12 hour flight.”

Childcare:

“We have three nannies and two are always there. They are part of the family. We eat together and watch TV together.”

TV:

“TV can be dangerous. There is a lot of violence. I don’t like them to watch too much TV. We like it when the children can be creative, when they play and paint.”

Eating:

“Our children eat well. They eat what is put on the table. If they don’t like it, tough, there is nothing else! When they are well behaved, they get ice cream!

:heart:

I saw the US Weekly issue on newsstands and, WOW, did I not buy it. I'll let someone else take the honors for that.

But I do have a Heidi News Flash! Heidi will be returning (AGAIN) to the Ellen DeGeneres Show in May. To talk about what, you ask? I. DON'T. KNOW.

SHOW: ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW

DATE: MONDAY MAY 04, 2009

GUESTS: HEIDI KLUM and MATT GIRAUD

:laugh: