Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

I freaking partied with Heidi Klum. She looks amazing.

:blink:

Details?

I went to VS store opening and she was there along with Selita, ABB, Doutzen(sp?), and some other angels. It was so much and I was a little to excited to meet Heidi and I am usually not excited about meeting celebs but I was meeting her and got my picture taken with her. Funny enough, after VS party she went to Britney Spears party and I saw her there. I never would have thought that she would show up at a Britney Spears party after all that she said about her. And, I gots to say this Britney looked very pretty and I thought she looked better Heidi yesterday. Because Heidi had too much make-up and Britney probably did too but she looked natural.

Wow, so you had an invite to the VS opening party. Very Very Cool.

Well, technically no but I knew the party was going on and I usually can get into parties. It was a fun night.

Here's my official review of the whole event.

signing

1) The store is exactly what everyone said. It's absolutely beautiful, and I didn't even go upstairs yet. The sales assistants are incredibly nice and helpful. i actually felt like buying something for them.

2) I took a cab and OMG, I got there at 5:37 and the line was already the length of an avenue and a half. Easily over 500 on line. BTW, it was at most 34 degrees out. I tried to see the VIP line and it was empty. I then found out why, the perfume set to buy to get on it cost $100. That's right 1-0-0 Dollars.

3) I got up to meet Adriana and Heidi. The organization wasn't that good, and you could tell the girls were a little annoyed at it. I got up to them and I asked them how they were and how were their Thanksgivings. They said fine and asked how mine was. Adrana and Heidi as bright and joyous as ever.

4) Here's where things get bad, I already said I paid 100 dollars to get on the VIP line, well in the middle of talking to Heidi and Adriana one of the bodyguards grabs my arm and say "Thanks for coming sir" and leads me away just as Adriana is talking to me.

IN SUMMARY: If any VS person is listening, the store and everything was great. But I think you should have the body guards be a little nicer .Their behavior reflects on yours. I understand the models need protection, but when someone is having an equal conversation with one of the girls , don't rip them away. In total I paid about like $10 a second to talk to them. Let the people have at least a minute to talk to the girls. And if you can't do that for everyone, at least do it for the people who just paid $100 to be on the VIP line.

On the bright side, thank you Adriana and Heidi...you always bring a smile to my face. And Heidi, I still love the way you say my name.

BTW, if anyone here waited on the normal line...my heart goes out to you.

I Made this video of Heidi, as well as I did with Adriana, Alessandra, Izabel and Karolina.

hope you like it! :wave:

http://rapidshare.com/files/169902889/HEIDI.mpg

I'm having some trouble playing this clip. Does it take some special codec?

Your other videos work, though.

Not that I know ... :(

I think it doesn't need any special codec... I did it the same way I did the others

Sorry I couldn't help.

*try download again* maybe

I Made this video of Heidi, as well as I did with Adriana, Alessandra, Izabel and Karolina.

hope you like it! :wave:

http://rapidshare.com/files/169902889/HEIDI.mpg

I'm having some trouble playing this clip. Does it take some special codec?

Your other videos work, though.

Not that I know ... :(

I think it doesn't need any special codec... I did it the same way I did the others

Sorry I couldn't help.

*try download again* maybe

Maybe my Windows Media Player is too old or something. Quicktime played it just fine. :idk:

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Here's my official review of the whole event.

signing

1) The store is exactly what everyone said. It's absolutely beautiful, and I didn't even go upstairs yet. The sales assistants are incredibly nice and helpful. i actually felt like buying something for them.

2) I took a cab and OMG, I got there at 5:37 and the line was already the length of an avenue and a half. Easily over 500 on line. BTW, it was at most 34 degrees out. I tried to see the VIP line and it was empty. I then found out why, the perfume set to buy to get on it cost $100. That's right 1-0-0 Dollars.

3) I got up to meet Adriana and Heidi. The organization wasn't that good, and you could tell the girls were a little annoyed at it. I got up to them and I asked them how they were and how were their Thanksgivings. They said fine and asked how mine was. Adrana and Heidi as bright and joyous as ever.

4) Here's where things get bad, I already said I paid 100 dollars to get on the VIP line, well in the middle of talking to Heidi and Adriana one of the bodyguards grabs my arm and say "Thanks for coming sir" and leads me away just as Adriana is talking to me.

IN SUMMARY: If any VS person is listening, the store and everything was great. But I think you should have the body guards be a little nicer .Their behavior reflects on yours. I understand the models need protection, but when someone is having an equal conversation with one of the girls , don't rip them away. In total I paid about like $10 a second to talk to them. Let the people have at least a minute to talk to the girls. And if you can't do that for everyone, at least do it for the people who just paid $100 to be on the VIP line.

On the bright side, thank you Adriana and Heidi...you always bring a smile to my face. And Heidi, I still love the way you say my name.

BTW, if anyone here waited on the normal line...my heart goes out to you.

That's just stupid. $100 for 10 seconds? :blink: That would make me :angry:

It makes me less jealous that they never do any events within 1000 miles of where I live.

Has Heidi ever done a shoot where she's either dressed as a teacher or a student? I'm trying to make this funny graphic for a friend's birthday and I got overwhelmed at the 300 pages worth of photos!

Look on page 268 - the Citizen K editorial. That's the only shoot I can think of.

I've The Truth Hollywood Story of Heidi...

It has great images of Heidi's Life ;) *great quality too*

If anyone want it I upload it... :wave:

Sorry vera_mds, but azkid already uploaded it for us last week. Of course, if yours is higher quality than his we'd all welcome your version. :hehe: