Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Heidi was on extra today. She was at a photo shoot for VS. She is modeling the new Ipex. I'll post pics as soon as I get them. They pointed out that she said her breast have deminished in size since her 3rd child, but come on, she still looks absolutely beautiful. She also said this season of PR has a lot of "emotional" people. A lot of crying.

I don't have the main interview, but here's a secondary interview.

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2008/07/proj...igning_diva.php

Found that video also:

http://www.redlasso.com/ClipPlayer.aspx?id...66-cd7eba428a9e

Thanks ez_c.

And by the way that was Herald Sq. in those VS pics. We need a model alert system. When Heidi or any of the angels is going to appear somewhere, we need at least a day warning.

Oh yeah, about that interview. Does anyone know where I can get that oiling job?

Guys, many of the videos you post have an .avi ending. What media player do you use to watch these?? I can only view .mpg files with Windows Media Player. Can someone give me a tip? I have never seen many of Heidi's great late night interviews because of this.

Thanx!

As zattoo said, VLC works great for .avi files. But you should also be able to view them with Windows Media Player.

There are several options:

1) When trying to open the file, you should be able to right click on the file, choose "Open with", select "Windows Media Player" (if it's there) or select "Choose Program..." and Windows Media Player should show up in the list there.

2) Open Windows Media Player and click on the menu. There you can select "File" then "Open" and then browse the directories in that window until you find the file. Make sure the bottom line says "Files of Type: Media Files (all types)" when you do this.

3) There is also a setting in the menu where you can select default file types. In the menu from 2) select "Tools" then "Options...". In the new window click on the "File Types" tab and make sure the avi option is checked. Then Windows Media Player will recognize all your avi files.