Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

^ Ok ;) decided that I can scan at least the cover today and post it now instead of waiting for tomorrow.

Here it is:

post-5680-0-1446059487-66496_thumb.jpg

The strange thing is, there is NO info about the photographer :| also, the writing on her shirt means: Strength Is Woman, it's a part of the anti-violence action.

She's on the cover of the latest PANI magazine (it's a Polish mag). There are also a few pics inside and an interview, although there's nothing new there, really, she mostly talks about how important her kids are to her. But, if anyone wants me to, I can post the translated interview here and I could scan pics too, unless someone's gonna do it sooner ;) because I won't be able to post the scans today.

I want to see the pics and the translated article! :woot:

Thanks for the cover! :thumbsup:

^ Ok ;) decided that I can scan at least the cover today and post it now instead of waiting for tomorrow.

Here it is:

heidiklumpanicover.jpg

The strange thing is, there is NO info about the photographer :| also, the writing on her shirt means: Strength Is Woman, it's a part of the anti-violence action.

So lovely cover,Layla,Heidi looks so fresh and beautiful on it,thanx for it,and waiting for the rest, :flower:

Heidi Klum Wants Primary Custody Because Of Seal's Crazy Dating Life!

post-38290-0-68181400-1351857647_thumb.p

When Seal and Heidi Klum unexpectedly split back in January this year they both hoped the divorce would go easy on the children, and that everything could be solved in the best possible wat. But now things are heating up, and things are everything but okay between the former couple. Heidi now wants primary custody of the kids- because of Seal's new crazy dating life!

"Heidi isn't trying to cause trouble" a friend revealed. "Since she filed for divorce from Seal, he's been out with more than one young woman, whereas Heidi hasn't dated at all", the source continues. The friend also explains how Heidi is all about her children now: “She’s not interested in beginning another relationship right now. Her primary goal is getting the kids through the divorce and making sure they are healthy and happy". Sounds like a good idea, Heidi! (celebitchy)

posh24

These news are new from yesterday,but isn't Heidi already dating ,??

Heidi Klum Teases Circus-Themed MTV EMAs: 'It Will Be Very Magical'

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/heidi-klum-teases-circus-themed-386061

The supermodel, who will host the annual awards show from Frankfurt, Germany, also says she decided to postpone her annual Halloween party due to Hurricane Sandy and explains why she wants an autograph from Carly Rae Jepsen.

LONDON - Supermodel Heidi Klum said Friday that she is excited, but nervous about hosting MTV's European Music Awards next week. And she said that her children love music from the likes of Carly Rae Jepsen, fun. and Psy who will all perform at the annual show.

Speaking on a conference call Friday about her role as host of the awards show, which airs live on Nov. 11 from Frankfurt, Germany, Klum also said that she postponed her popular annual Halloween party and plans to do it at a later date. "I didn't feel it was OK to drink and have a great time and dress up and laugh" amid the damage that Hurricane Sandy brought to New York, she explained.

Klum told reporters that the Frankfurt venue will be transformed into a circus tent. "It will be very magical," she said. "I think it will be a visual feast." She added that she may end up doing some circus-related things, such as do some acrobatics or do something with a trapeze.

She doesn't have the hosting script yet, but said organizers haven't shown an interest in making her sing. "I don't think they are planning to have me sing anything," she said. "I don't always know exactly what the words are for all the songs. I usually make them up." Asked if she may do some dancing, Klum added: "I think I might have to shake my booty a bit."

All her outfits will be from Versace, she told the media call. "They are all spectacular," Klum said. "They are very short and very sexy and very MTV, very music. I always think that music and fashion go hand in hand." She also promised that her outfits would have "a bit of a circus theme."

Asked who she would pick if she could get a co-host, Klum mentioned Justin Bieber. "He's so cute. I love Justin Bieber," she said. "He is so sweet."

Music-wise, she said she likes Taylor Swift, Pitbull and others. Asked who she would most like to have a beer with during EMA weekend, she said Gwen Stefani, because she would like to catch up with the No Doubt singer.

Klum also said that her four kids enjoy dance parties at home. Her boys like fun. ("we listen to their song "Some Nights" all the time - over and over again," she said), while one of her daughters loves Repsen, which is why she would like to get an autograph from her.

Asked about Psy and whether she may show off some Gangnam Style dance moves at the EMAs, Klum said "I think I might have to." Her four children are all fans, she said. "It's one of the songs that's a big hit in the house," she said.

Klum, a native of Bergisch Gladbach, two hours outside of Frankfurt, is a former Victoria’s Secret and Sports Illustrated swimsuit model and host and and executive producer of Project Runway. She also hosts Germany’s Next Top Model. Last year, she also unveiled a partnership with AOL to provide digital content focused on fashion, beauty, parenting, arts and crafts, relationships and lifestyle.

Asked how she feels about hosting the big MTV show near her hometown, Klum said her mother, father and brother along with friends will be able to see her. "That will be nice," she said. "And I will be eating a lot of German food and probably gain a few pounds."

The MTV EMAs 2012 will air live on MTV channels around the world. The show will include performances from Taylor Swift, Muse, No Doubt, Carly Rae Jepsen, fun., Rita Ora, Alicia Keys, Pitbull, The Killers and Psy.

The last year that the EMAs took place in Frankfurt was 2001.

While she acknowledged that she always struggles with nerves before big shows, she said her best recipe to feel confident is to prepare properly and learn her lines. "I want that to be a very successful night," Klum said.

EMA Press Call

http://redcarpetmagazine.co.uk/heidi-klum-ema-press-call/

Red Carpet takes time out to chat with supermodel Heidi Klum about her role as presenter of the MTV EMA which airs live on Sunday 11 Nov from Frankfurt. We’ll be there on the red carpet to bring you all the artist and awards news. Sat Bal (2 Nov 12)

As a businesswoman, supermodel and TV host Heidi Klum is used to being in the public eye. But the Project Runway host confessed to being nervous and excited about next week’s EMA which features awards nominations for Muse, Taylor Swift and Lady GaGa among others.

Here Klum tells us about her love of Versace style and Psy's Gangnam Style. And why she's looking forward to a catch-up with her old mate Gwen Stefani...

The EMA Frankfurt venue

"It's going to be turned into a circus tent. It'll be very magical and you should expect a visual treat. I don't think I'll so a trapeze act but I might do some circus-type performance!"

Memorable former EMA hosts

"I don't particularly identify with any of the former hosts but Ali G was very memorable. I know Sacha and he's just so naturally funny that his show hosting was bound to be a hit. "

Will you be singing on Sunday night?

"Any singing I do will be from the side of the stage. No, I don't think they (the organisers) are planning to have me sing anything. I usually sing in the car and it's something an audience would want to listen to. I don't always know exactly what the words are for all the songs. I usually make them up. Dancing? Yes, I think I might have to shake my booty a bit!"

EMA hosting nightmares

“With so many people watching around the world and the EMA being a live broadcast the scariest thing would be something like my dress splitting or falling apart. Or maybe the teleprompter not working. Actually that might not be so bad because I could still carry it off. So yes, the real nightmare would be the dress.”

Why Versace wins

“Donatella sent over spectacular outfits. They are very short and very sexy and very MTV, very music. I always think that music and fashion go hand in hand. The collection will have a bit of a circus theme."

Music pals

"I hope to have a drink with my friend Gwen Stefani who will be performing at the show. I'm looking forward to seeing Taylor Swift, Pitbull and so many others too. I'd be happy to co-host with Justin Bieber. He is so sweet. At home my daughter loves Carly Rae Jepson so I'd like to get her autograph."

Heidi's four kids are also fans of Psy's Gangnam Style."It's one of the songs that's a big hit in the house," she added.