Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

I'll c+p the biography from his site it doesn't mention her but oh well :). Here we go Thiago hes from Chile :flower: (i love your avatar.)

Ruy Sanchez Blanco was born in Vina del Mar, Chile, and grew up living between New York City and Vienna, Austria. After studying International Relations at Webster University (Vienna) and Edinburgh University (Scotland), he moved to New York City in order to pursue a career in photography.

In New York, Ruy Sanchez Blanco attended The School of Visual Arts, was an intern in the exhibitions department at the ICP and went on to become first assistant to Arthur Elgort from 1999 to 2003.

He has since photographed for clients including: Vogue Brasil, Surface Magazine, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Lost Art by Jordan Betten and Rosa Cha.

RAQUEL ZIMMERMANN

FW07 TOTAL: 44

FW07 MILAN/PARIS: 29

OPENED: 2 | CLOSED: 2

Milan:

Belstaff

Burberry Prorsum

Dolce & Gabbana

Fendi (O)

Gucci (O)

Jil Sander

MaxMara

Missoni ( C )

Prada

Roberto Cavalli

Versace

New York:

Anna Sui

Bill Blass

Calvin Klein

Carolina Herrera

Donna Karan

J. Mendel ( C )

Luella Bartley

Malo

Marc Jacobs

Michael Kors

Narciso Rodriguez

Oscar de la Renta

Phi

Proenza Schouler

Zac Posen

Paris:

Chanel Haute Couture (O)

Christian Dior Haute Couture

Givenchy Haute Couture

Do you guys remember that she didn't go to Fashion Rio because she was doing something big, does anybody know anything about it?

No idea what it is! but i'm sure one article said whatever it is would make her rich.

So i really hope it's cosmetics or something big!

I hope it's really true, some sites are such liars <_<

Can't wait for it :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

AND...

Seems like she has Fendi again for F/W

Brazilian Raquel was so stunning in the Fendi spring 2007 campaign, Karl Lagerfeld decided to book her again for the coming fall campaign. But Karl is not the only one who has fallen for the looks of this beauty. Top fashion photographers Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin found their new muse in Raquel, shooting her for V editorials and the Chloe campaign. On the FW 07/08 runways Raquel could be seen as a first face for Fendi, Gucci and Chanel Haute Couture.

www.supportingcast.com

credit to Camilla :D :woot:

A sweet candid of her, there was an article with it that said it was taken in her home by ruy sanchez blanco.

Also a candid of her and caroline trentini.

OMG, Carol and Raquel?

The perfect Pic!

Thank you!