Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

i hope its not the same questions! these interviews get sooo redundant! its like... yo! i know! give me something new!

OT: does anyone know anyone who has an extra copy of US Vogue May 2008... who is willing to sell...??? im so desperate!!! i need that copy!!!

thiago other questions. :ninja:

when did you start modelling? and anything about guitar blah blah blah. :rofl:

i think she said she wanted to go but it depended on other work and another site said pay was being sorted out. so basically it depends if shes offered something better and if she's paid alot :rofl:

anyway

Michaa Spring Summer 2008

scanned by vankun

th_94737_img157_122_150lo.jpg

I'd forgotten about this lovely campaign!

I hope they don't ask that anymore :p They better pay her a lot! Last season, the press on Animale's show was there pratically because of Raquel.

Thanks for posting Camilla! :hug: Love that campaign. Btw, what happened to the borders of your avatar? Bellazon does that to borders sometimes, do you want me to make another one without borders?

RAQUEL RULES! MAG HAGS DROOL!

raqueluk4.jpg

Submitted by Wayne on Wed, 2008-06-11 15:34.

Raquel Z is Editorial 24-7

Raquel had lunch the other day with my editor from Spur, Mana which is where this phone pic came from. Thought I'd share it primarily because I love models all the more when they're off duty. The girl is editorial..all the time. Which leads me to wonder...is Raquel one of the 15 girls being lensed for that certain September extravaganza of an editorial? Frankie Rayder is...and they say her body is better than ever. Comeback Frankie, there is nothing to forgive! Eva Herzigova is and with her LV campaign breaking, she's sure to be most coveted. Let's say this edit is going to have all mag hags running to the stands...over and over again. ...In other mag news TI is greatly looking forward to the September Vanity Fair with its very own Supermodel Extravaganza. The VF ad pages are going to be filled with all those major divas of yesteryear (Linda! Naomi! Claudia!) making this moment their's. Which make Mr Carter very smart in roping in all those ladies for that month. He wants those fashion ads and he wants them with a vengeance! More hiss later!