Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

And then... then :p Just Fendi so far :( a least Fendi is a great campaign and the preview pictures look great, something else will come up later of course, she always has more than 1 campaign, even if it's not huge :flower:

well at least fendi is really famous and sponsored here.. so i can take various scans..

bel is itallian one too? sounds very british :laugh:

well, franco manelotti, who was rather fond of the company decided to buy it and in 2004, did so. The company, now headquartered in Italy, is run by his two sons. They embarked on a redesign of the Belstaff line into a much more high fashion but still very cool looking selection of jackets and accessories.

this is why i consider belstaff italian brand now...

Raquel should be at the Costume Institute Gala on Monday :clap:

It’s not a ball until the belles arrive. A delegation of models–both new and established–will brave the steps of the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday evening for the Costume Institute Gala..Other women to receive the prized invites include Natalia Vodianova, Chanel Iman, Stephanie Seymour, Lauren Hutton, Raquel Zimmermann, Amber Valletta, Karolina Kurkova, and Carolyn Murphy.

bel is itallian one too? sounds very british :laugh:

well, franco manelotti, who was rather fond of the company decided to buy it and in 2004, did so. The company, now headquartered in Italy, is run by his two sons. They embarked on a redesign of the Belstaff line into a much more high fashion but still very cool looking selection of jackets and accessories.

this is why i consider belstaff italian brand now...

thanks for clearing up!

I bet Raquel will look great at the Costume Institute Gala :D

Valentino's show is still in France :laugh: You should ask your friend to put Raquel on the campaign too :p

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: nono there is isabeli for now! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i'm sure my friend listened to me for real in choosing isabeli..

raquel will be great at that gala of course :heart:

Maybe next season? :laugh:

Bigger cover of Elle Brazil May 2008 :woot: The photographer is Jacques Dequeker btw :flower:

post-6812-0-1446020878-78944_thumb.jpg

Backstage pics:

post-6812-0-1446020878-36015_thumb.jpg th_66895_3_122_248lo.jpg th_66905_2_122_134lo.jpg th_66906_4_122_8lo.jpg post-6812-0-1446020878-53901_thumb.jpg

post-6812-0-1446020878-59701_thumb.jpg post-6812-0-1446020878-74001_thumb.jpg post-6812-0-1446020878-75928_thumb.jpg th_66931_9_122_540lo.jpg

Elle.com.br

The cover was shot in NY, and by the pics I don't think she has an ed :(

BUT, some great news! It says on the magazine's article that Raquel was on the previous day shooting a campaign in LA :woot: and in the next day she was going to Rome, it doesn't say what she was going to do there though (What could a model do there?)

oh my gosh!!!! Raquel was in my CITY!!! oh my gosh!!!

hey... aggy was here a few days ago... or i think shes still here... idk... maybe they're shooting together???

OH my gosh!!! i've been looking for a candid priceless like that!!! ahhh!!! thanks thiago!!!

oh my gosh!!!! Raquel was in my CITY!!! oh my gosh!!!

hey... aggy was here a few days ago... or i think shes still here... idk... maybe they're shooting together???

OH my gosh!!! i've been looking for a candid priceless like that!!! ahhh!!! thanks thiago!!!

^ eww i hope it wasn't the VS catologue :rofl: or something involving a wig! anna wintour loves raquel in a black wig :ninja:

the article with it.

Raquel Zimmermann worships cookies. If it was able to, she'd eat them every day. But, even being thin, a lot thin, of the kind that suffered in the infancy with nicknames as Olivia I Pick and model of the Coscarque (tea of weight loss, famous in his land, Rio Big of the South), she does not have the luxury of eating candies every day. About the profession. She is Model number 1 on the ranking of the site models.com, the gaucho that began the career ten years before, in an ELLE editorial (was with that stuff in hands that she arrived to the photographer Ellen Von Unwerth, a sort of godmother to her fashion career), and she abhors gymnastics. She maintains her form by running a time weekly in a mat in its house and surfing, when it is possible. "When i was in Hawaii I was dying of fear. If you fall on the coral, you break your nose", she recounted during the session of pictures for the layer of anniversary of ELLE, made in a studio in Chelsea, in new york. With a diary that would leave a lot people crazy – the previous day to the shooting, she was in Los Angeles doing a campaign and the next day would embark for Rome –, Raquel is surprisingly serene. Happt to do everything for our magazine – "it is a honor", there was no question – she was happy to talk to anyone and asked for nothing. She does not have star quality. Does not have freshness. She does not do weird requests – the unique one was a bottle of champagne. With the air of girl (she is 24 old years), she arrived at the studio wearing a 45 RPM flannel shirt, tennis Vans, Karl Lagerfeld skinny jeans, a leather jacket and a woolen cap, a look grunge chic that would be seen in any station of subway of the city. Gradually, during the makeup, she was incorporating that magic that is usually seen in each picture. "Is coming, is coming", she joked, simulating a ready medium to receive an entity. She has lived for eight years in new york, Raquel lived for a short time in the hubbub of Manhattan (she lived in the 23 with the Second one) to the tranquility of the Brooklin, where she lives with her boyfriend, the photographer Ruy Sanchez Blanco. She keeps a low profile, does not like to squander money – "I do not think because some people that find that themselves earning alot now should spend alot now" – and conserves friends from the beginning of her career, as in the case of the make-up artist Diego Américo, that made her up for this magazine, clicked by the photographer Jacques Dequeker. "Did not I have colleagues from my job, then, those persons that accompany myself since the beginning are those that I confide in", she reveals. At the end of work, an hour of cookies with champagne. Raquel deserves it.