Bellazon

Best Browser

Neo52285

Opera 8 is the fastest, most secure browser. It also happens to be the most feature packed out of the xbox and you can customize better than any browser.

Just check it out at least. Version 8 just hit the market. Click on image below to take you there :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest quasicartes
Just wait for IE 7...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You got to wait longer. Maybe IE 10. Microsoft is slow when it comes to patching things up. Just look how many security flaws is in the most current version of XP, when all those flaws are non-existent in Mac OS 9.

You got to wait longer. Maybe IE 10. Microsoft is slow when it comes to patching things up. Just look how many security flaws is in the most current version of XP, when all those flaws are non-existent in Mac OS 9.

hey least us windows people dont have to get a whole new operating system every revision to get a service pack.

10, 10.1, 10.2, 10.3 you get the picture. And the latest tiger broke a bunch of networking things, brilliant..... <_<

I use Netscape...I'm probably the only user on this board that uses Netscape

:|

you must leave that immediatly :laugh: it is like the plauge but worse.

www.firefox.com

www.opera.com

im just kidding, if you like it use it, i like IE thats why i use it even if the rest of the people here hate me for it :p

I use Netscape; though I develop web sites, so I also use Opera, Firefox and IE too. Firefox is my main browser, but the new Opera is looking pretty good too!

Edit: And for anyone who questions the price of Opera, it's not that expensive, and it's still the most compliant browser out there ;)

• 2 months later...