Source: tFS

post-33914-1303330626_thumb.pngpost-33914-1303330647_thumb.jpg

amandititita.jpg amandititita2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Some women walk, other women glide. Strutting down the city's main street, Amanda Ware walks as if on water. As the winner of Australia's Next Top Model 2010, her hips sway with now assured confidence. Every glimmering eye on the street is on her, but she's far too modest to admit it. She shrugs off the suggestion casually, her smile reaching her glistening earrings.

Now that her i's have been dotted and the t's have been crossed, Amanda is ready to throw herself into her new glamorous life. She is just as genuine as she appeared on our television screens this year. Amanda is down-to-earth, confident and mature beyond her years. Her infectious enthusiasm rubs off on all who come across her.

Amanda will be the face of Levi's® sensational new Curve ID jeans, a revolutionary new fit which is about a women's shape not size. Slight, Demi, or Bold... Which Levi's® Curve ID are you?

We introduce Miss Demi Curve, Amanda Ware:

Congratulations on becoming the face of Levi's® Curve ID, Amanda!

Thank you! I'm wearing them right now, actually! They're the comfiest things that I've worn in a long time.

Are you just saying that because we're here?

No! I'm actually saying that. I've been wearing them for two days straight now. The black Demi Curve ones. I'm the middle one of the three different cuts. They look good!

What do you think of the concept of Curve ID?

I think it's a really good idea. It's something different that no one's done before. I think that it will help with a lot of the confidence issues with girls and women.

Because every woman, even yourself, must have their own insecurities.

Yes, definitely.

Do you feel more womanly wearing them? Y'know, embracing your curves as opposed to try to hide them?

Yeah, definitely. Well, I don't have much curve at all, but I try to show them off when I can. Like now!

Have you always been a Levi's® wearer?

I wear Levi's all of the time. Always have. I have to wear Levi's! They're long enough! And they're the right shape. I'm a jeans girl. I wear jeans almost every day! They're the staple in my wardrobe.

Excuse the pun, but they're a good fit for you, in that case?

Definitely, actually. I love it. Bring it on!

What do you want out of a pair of jeans?

For them to make me look good! I want them to flatter my body and look good without fully restricting myself. I don't want to have to squeeze too much into them.

Sitting down is important.

Definitely!

Is there a favourite way you like wearing your Levi's®?

Well in the daytime I like to roll them up to mid-calf length and then roll them down at night.

You must be pretty chuffed with all of the other prizes you're getting for winning Australia's Next Top Model too.

Getting sponsored by Levi's is, like, awesome. To be the face of that campaign is going to be awesome. And I'm at Priscilla's now, actually! I'm really excited to start work with them. To go to New York is ah-may-zing. Getting to meet with the agencies over there would be amazing.

Have you ever been to New York before?

No, it's my first time on the American continent, so I'm really excited. Can't wait! We'll be going soon.

Does it feel like it's all suddenly happening very fast?

Yep! We're starting a new life and getting right into it!

You must be loving it.

Yep. It's all happening instantly. It's a rollercoaster ride, but I'll get there [laughs].

Is there anything that you're really scared about?

Not so much. I'm just trying to jump in with both feet and see what happens, really.

What other models do you look up to?

Well, Elle McPherson is a really big idol to me. She's an Australia model, but she's big worldwide. And she's such a lovely person. She has stuck to her ideals, and she's had a great image. So basically, who else would I want to be? There's no one better! There's no one better to look up to.

What do you think that the Aussie girls have that the rest of the modeling world doesn't?

I think that they have a down-to-earthness. If that's a word... [laughs] We're just really grounded over here. We don't have the biggest ideals of perfection.

You must be pretty excited about the money appearing in your bank account too...

I do! It's the most that I've had in my whole life. I'm pretty stoaked about that. I really don't know what I'll do with it yet. I know I want to buy an iPhone! So I'll probably do that in New York. But other than that, I'm not really sure. I might save it and go on a trip or something.

What would your dream booking be?

Ooh, I would say either doing Burberry in London, or walking for Valentino or Versace or any of those big brands would just be amazing.

The reality is that you could do that now. It's not just a dream anymore. You're the face of Levi's® Curve ID, you're flying to New York, you've won a modeling contract with Priscilla's...

Yep, it's a big opportunity for me, and I've just got to take it with both hands and hold on tight.

And you're still only 18!

I turned 18 in the house! We went bowling. It was actually really fun. We just let our hair down and had a good time.

It doesn't sound like there is going to be much more time for bowling now...

It's going to be lots of work. But that's what I want. I don't want to have time to sit around. I just want to be as busy as possible.

You will soon be able to see Amanda as the ever-beaming face of Levi's® Curve ID jeans. This girl is going to go far. These jeans are made for strutting.