Bellazon

Andi Muise
Thumbnail

robinson22

she is smoking :yuck:

finally she got a cover

I know! I am so happy for her third cover. =] (Harper's and Queen, and HIGHRISE, now this) But I don't like that she smokes.

I haven't noticed the drop in weight, but I wouldn't doubt that it is attributed to stress over her breakup.

she is smoking :yuck:

finally she got a cover

I know! I am so happy for her third cover. =] (Harper's and Queen, and HIGHRISE, now this) But I don't like that she smokes.

I haven't noticed the drop in weight, but I wouldn't doubt that it is attributed to stress over her breakup.

could you post others 2 please? i havent seen them

It wasn't too long ago that they broke up, but I think they'd been having problems before that. I think they broke up on good terms. I can imagine that even having problems with a long term significant other could take a toll on yourself.

The covers:

post-3736-1175972418_thumb.jpg post-3736-1175972450_thumb.jpg

It wasn't too long ago that they broke up, but I think they'd been having problems before that. I think they broke up on good terms. I can imagine that even having problems with a long term significant other could take a toll on yourself.

The covers:

post-3736-1175972418_thumb.jpg post-3736-1175972450_thumb.jpg

Aww they broke up? I didn't know! But yeah I think they are on good terms too. Jeffrey has a profile on a certain site (I don't want to say which to respect his privacy), but his main picture is him and Andi, her kissing him on the cheek.