Bellazon

Selita Ebanks
Thumbnail

dcrim

I met Heidi before, and it was not a pleasant experience <_<

why what happened? i actually thought she would be the nicest cause she seemed really nice, but she didnt say much...but what happened?

I will give you the brief version. She was at a local VS signing. I stood next to her while she did a promo for access hollywood. Her hair was really poofy and I was wearing lipgloss, so some of her hair got stuck on my lip and into my mouth. So, I had to peel it off me :laugh: She did not like that (strike 1). When I finally went up to her I was really excited and I told her how wonderful she is, and she just kinda ignored me. I also took a pict of her. She have me a really dirty look (strike 2) <_< Before I left I wanted to shake her hand, so she slammed her pen down, got in my face, shook my hand really hard, and with her eyes wide-open said in a angry voice "Nice to meet you too!" (strike 3) :evil: I am totally not exaggerating. Even my pal thought she was a jerk to me (Heidi was nicer to her though, but not by much.) Gisele is definitely a lot more nice :)

what the?!!!! & she seemed like the nicest one!!! well looks can be decieving

I will give you the brief version. She was at a local VS signing. I stood next to her while she did a promo for access hollywood. Her hair was really poofy and I was wearing lipgloss, so some of her hair got stuck on my lip and into my mouth. So, I had to peel it off me :laugh: She did not like that (strike 1). When I finally went up to her I was really excited and I told her how wonderful she is, and she just kinda ignored me. I also took a pict of her. She have me a really dirty look (strike 2) <_< Before I left I wanted to shake her hand, so she slammed her pen down, got in my face, shook my hand really hard, and with her eyes wide-open said in a angry voice "Nice to meet you too!" (strike 3) :evil: I am totally not exaggerating. Even my pal thought she was a jerk to me (Heidi was nicer to her though, but not by much.) Gisele is definitely a lot more nice :)

Wow, I never could imagine Heidi doing anything like that. It kinda suprises me, she always seems so nice and bubbly and sweet.

where i get them from is nearly impossible to get an HQ account with.

if someone has newscom they are more than likely on there, but i am not sure because that's not where i am getting them from but they usually have a lot of the same stuff as other places and in HQ.

• 3 weeks later...