Bellazon

Selita Ebanks
Thumbnail

dcrim

Since the first pictures of the VS show came out, I've been trying to figure out for the life of me what was bugging me about this girl. After looking at the Emmy pictures that Lullaby posted, it came to me what it was about her that's keeping me from liking her -- her neck is short.

The purple get-up that VS put her in did her no favors either.

I think it's that short neck that's keeping me from seeing a model when I look at her.

http://www.foxnews.com

click on Video at the right and next click on FOXLIFE.

video of Selita, my izabel goulart, alessandra and KK talking about vs fashion show !

thanks to Thiago for post this new in Izabel topic.

Selita's gorgeous and speaks very well. I cant believe they made Izabel Goulart an angel.

Selita has grown on me, i think she's pretty. I still can't believe Izabel is an angel though. She looks so bad in person, I don't even think she looks pretty in the pictures I've seen of her. The only time she's looked pretty to me is in the commercials, thats it.

Since the first pictures of the VS show came out, I've been trying to figure out for the life of me what was bugging me about this girl. After looking at the Emmy pictures that Lullaby posted, it came to me what it was about her that's keeping me from liking her -- her neck is short.

The purple get-up that VS put her in did her no favors either.

I think it's that short neck that's keeping me from seeing a model when I look at her.

Yeah I agree with you about her neck, I personally don't think she's the 5'9" she gets listed at.