Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

OK.  Look at all those instagram pics!   Here's my pet peeve with KK:  she never does ANYTHING with her hair!  When you see candids of Miranda or Gisele or Rosie, people admire their street-style and a huge part of why they always look so glamourous and polished is because their HAIR always looks amazing!   KK's hair is dead boring 95% of the time.  And it's such a shame, because she puts those other women to shame in the style department.  she puts so much effort into her outfits and is pretty much always SLAYING.  and yet the damn lazy hair!  Maybe her hair has gotten thin over the past few years or something. But she looks her BEST when there's some BODY to her hair.  some HEIGHT on top of her head.  i suppose she doesn't want to wear extensions all the time, when she's just walking for lunch or something. but there has to be something else she can do other than that lazy tied-up pseudo-ponytail!  it just takes away so much from the entire look. 

OK.  Look at all those instagram pics!   Here's my pet peeve with KK:  she never does ANYTHING with her hair!  When you see candids of Miranda or Gisele or Rosie, people admire their street-style and a huge part of why they always look so glamourous and polished is because their HAIR always looks amazing!   KK's hair is dead boring 95% of the time.  And it's such a shame, because she puts those other women to shame in the style department.  she puts so much effort into her outfits and is pretty much always SLAYING.  and yet the damn lazy hair!  Maybe her hair has gotten thin over the past few years or something. But she looks her BEST when there's some BODY to her hair.  some HEIGHT on top of her head.  i suppose she doesn't want to wear extensions all the time, when she's just walking for lunch or something. but there has to be something else she can do other than that lazy tied-up pseudo-ponytail!  it just takes away so much from the entire look. 

I completely agree with you Happycanadian! I mean, she always looks great, she has really amazing street-style, but the hair bothers me too. I think it's partly because of they are really thin, it's visible on all those images. She looks much better with the extensions, it gives her the volume. Anyway, she posted another picture on Instagram, where she looks really great and her hair looks good too.

post-83944-0-59538700-1396687635_thumb.p

More

post-83944-0-29320800-1396871963_thumb.jpost-83944-0-30144900-1396871967_thumb.jpost-83944-0-68355700-1396871968_thumb.jpost-83944-0-73183300-1396871969_thumb.j