Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

Awwww, she was so funny as I child, like a little boy! She looks like her mother a lot!

VE.RO.NIKA!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!! thank you sooo much for those photos!!!!!!! could you please write how did you get them?!?!?!?! i haven't see them before!!!!!

thank you so much, I posted some of ker childchood-pics some time ago(did you see them??)

but yours are absolutely new to me (besides one pic: kurkova with parents, black and white)

did you go to school with karolinaP:)???

I talk to one of her friend he told me karolina has awful teeth as a child, and we can see that!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS THANKSSSSSSS :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ps. i must correct one think, on thf I posted interview with karolina, she said SHE WENT TO MODELS AGENCY BY HER OWN!! it was her decision nobody sent pictures ...hmmm quite strange and someone should find it out

Awwww, she was so funny as I child, like a little boy! She looks like her mother a lot!

VE.RO.NIKA!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!! thank you sooo much for those photos!!!!!!! could you please write how did you get them?!?!?!?! i haven't see them before!!!!!

thank you so much, I posted some of ker childchood-pics some time ago(did you see them??)

but yours are absolutely new to me (besides one pic: kurkova with parents, black and white)

did you go to school with karolinaP:)???

I talk to one of her friend he told me karolina has awful teeth as a child, and we can see that!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS THANKSSSSSSS :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ps. i must correct one think, on thf I posted interview with karolina, she said SHE WENT TO MODELS AGENCY BY HER OWN!! it was her decision nobody sent pictures ...hmmm quite strange and someone should find it out

haha you're welcome! :wave: all those photos are publushed by czech magazine "instinkt"

in this mag is little interview with her dad and he says that KK's friend sent photos to agency in Prague and they called KK to their office, she was for one month in Prague and then she went to Milano where found her angent alessando bazzoni who hepled her with her career.