Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

i LOVE this Vogue cover.

voguekkfl2.jpg

that hair was HERS for the entire year ... and i absolutely adore it! now Kate Moss has the exact same hair style ---- but i think KK should go back to it. it's super fresh, and unique, and HOT!

the only thing i ever can say negatively about KK's candids, is that her hair looks sloppy. i mean, she has gorgeous, healthy blonde hair -- but most of the time it ain't styled; it's just scrunched up in a quasi-ponytail. i know she's not super high maintenance .. but i think it would do her well to go back to this wicked hairstyle for a bit.

either that or the super straight style from the Oscars (this has to be one of her absolute sexiest public appearances. just SO impossible sexy!):

p.s. if anyone could please PLEASE get these pics in HQ from gettyimages -- i would be ETERNALLY grateful and i would reward with numerous praises and as much karma as i can give!

kkoscar001bt2.jpg

kkoscar002pr5.jpg

kkoscar003cr2.jpg

kkoscar004xh0.jpg

kkoscar005gb2.jpg

kkoscar006xp4.jpg

kkoscar007vc0.jpg

kkoscar008lw0.jpg

*gettyimages*

No problem happycanadian and all...it's nice to see how much she has evolved throughout the years and how she has changed physically and intellectually through her interviews and shoots.

The candids comment is quite accurate happycanadian, I suppose it reassures us that that volume-y, shiny, perfect hair she sports at events has a little bit of professional help.

That is the new "supermodel" to me....impossibly beautiful but still human. I think Karolina in interviews has reiterated that to us as well...that she doesn't always look perfect, that she has off-days and that she is not a doll. Quite endearing if you ask me...

Even with her fine, messy hair in candids she can still outshine us regular folks though : )

I do agree with happycanadian about the bangs...she needs something that will make her stand out even more and remind people that she has a UNIQUE and UNCONVENTIONAL beauty that sets her apart. Perhaps not in the white blonde (she's been through that phase IMO and it plays to society's narrow views of ideal beauty)....does anyone know what her real colour of hair is? From photos of her in her earlier years it looks like it was almost light brown naturally, but was dyed superlight for all her work. (see gettyimages, viewimages for examples).

As for the preference for stick straight hair, I don't know...I think i prefer the look she had at this Oscars afterparty...the slight wave, the more natural makeup emphasizing her features, the flirty dress...it's a mix of feminine sexy and at the same time, edgy with the cut of the dress and the shoes and the black-lined eyes. Maybe the straight white blonde just makes her face look too orange in the other pic and the make-up a bit overdone (sorry!).

Guys...who are we kidding! We wouldn't second guess anything Karolina decided to do with her look...she has not been wrong to this day! Plus, it shows a lot of versatility on her part...she's not afraid to try new looks that appeal to all our different tastes...

71101kk30gb.jpg