Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

Thank you Betty and Anouk for those

KAROLINA WILL BE AT VALENTINO TOMORROW

Carla Bruni "too busy" to attend Valentino's final show

74262451.jpgThe "is she or isn't she" wife of French president Nicolas Sarkozy, Carla Bruni, has reportedly turned down a chance to attend Valentino's final show because she is "too busy".

The Italian model was asked personally by Valentino to join fellow supermodels Eva Herzigova, Claudia Schiffer, Karolina Kurkova, Karen Mulder, and Nadja Auermann at his haute couture display on Wednesday, but she declined.

"I tried to get her, but no luck, she's too busy at this time," Valentino told Italian newspaper La Stampa.

The tabloids have been trailing Bruni and Sarkozy since rumours of a secret wedding began to circulate, with the couple refusing to confirm or deny reports. Despite declining his offer, Valentino had nothing but good things to say about the former supermodel: "She's a beautiful woman, right for the Elysee presidential palace. She has all the qualities of a first lady".

I was hoping you guys would help me out. I'm trying to find a specific set of VS pictures of gorgeous KK. They are set on a light orang-y background, almost peach, and she's topless and modeling the secret embrace panties, I think. Her hair is very voluminous and wavy. If you guys would direct me to the page, or would not have any qualms about reposting, please do so.

Thank you very much.

I was hoping you guys would help me out. I'm trying to find a specific set of VS pictures of gorgeous KK. They are set on a light orang-y background, almost peach, and she's topless and modeling the secret embrace panties, I think. Her hair is very voluminous and wavy. If you guys would direct me to the page, or would not have any qualms about reposting, please do so.

Thank you very much.