Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

by looking at the pics of KK and her husband i have to say her husband is also a very good looking guy sorta reminds of a hollywood leading man with the blue eyes and strong jaws... they do make a very gorgeous couple. wonder how their baby will look like when he grows up. hahaha...

Etam

HQs..

i love the little accident that she got in to wearing that long robe... hahaha... and how dramatic way she removed them and the applause that coincided when boy geaorge came out i really didt know who the people were applauding was is for KK or geaorge. either way i think she handled the mishap beautifully. :)

:heart:

she looks like an ice queen in the 4th and 5th pic. form what show is that?

its amazing how her face can handle so much make and all that hair and still come out looking very beautiful and fierce. its sometimes scary when u come to think of it that with so much make up her face would come off manly cause of her bone structure... but surprisingly she still comes off as very feminine with an edge to it.