Bellazon

Stella Maxwell
Thumbnail

^ I was thinking the same,  in the video I saw clearly that rolled more than kisses, Stella appears with down pants and Miley was touching her p****. Being lesbian would not affect her career in VS, but this video... I'm not so sure, even it was with a man is not "cool" for an angel to be caught making something like that ... Completely Unnecessary

I like Miley. Girl speaks her mind, is very charitable, talented, and seemingly really kind and doesn't give a f*#k about what people think about her or the way she acts. She is who she is and she owns it. So whatever they have just letting them live :thumbsup:

The point is not that she kissed a girl or that the girl was Miley. The fu****g point is that being lesbian doesn't mean to finger each other in public. People with prejudices is only waiting for this kind of things to discriminate gays and I think Stella doesn't deserve hate.

Yes, I agree their actions in that video are really distasteful. I don't mind kissing in public, but fingering? There's what I assume is Miley's bus right there if they want a quickie, and they know they're in full view of the paparazzi, Stella even looks over in their direction and smiles at one point.

I had the same thought about VS, I really don't think they'll like this type of publicity.