Bellazon

The New Faces Competition

Baby.Jude9

Thanks so much everyone! :hug:

I'd really like to do this competition again, since I really like it and since it seems to be fairly popular within the forum. However, I'd like to wait a little while to start it again. Sometime after the new year or so would be a good time to restart it (Of course, my schedule finally opened up, and I decide to wait until my schedule is going to be packed again to restart this... :rofl: ). This way, people don't begin to lose interest in the competition and it gives us some time to look for new nominees. Sound good?

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Meh, then I guess we'll start it up again, since it's been a while and a season or 2 since we last had this comp, so I guess people will be just BUSTING will new face to nominate. Anywho (What did I just write; It's like the middle of the day, I should be this out of it until atleast 11), the rules are exactly the same as the last round:

Each round will put model against another, and which ever one wins will move up to the winner's bracket, and whichever one loses will move to the loser bracket. I'm going to need people to nominate 32 new faces. Now what "defines" a new face? I will be the judge. Now I'm not just looking for high fashion models, commercial models
(And any other models you can think of)
are good too. If you wish to nominate a model, please, send me a PM including:
  • The name of the model
  • Four pictures of the model; If possible, please have one of the pictures being a polaroid or candid of the models face and three pictures being of her doing work, including(but not limited to)runway, editorial images, catalog shots, etc.

I will resize all the pictures myself, so don't worry about that. But, to make the resizing process easier for me, please send the
highest possible quality photos
that you can send me of the model.

Each person is limited to 4 nominations in the beginning of the nominating period and then, as time goes on and we still haven't filled up all the nomination spots, I will open up more nominations per person. Models from the previous round of the competition CANNOT be renominated in this round. However, a model from the very first go of the competition CAN be renominated IF she still constitutes as a new face (I.E. Please don't nominate Hailey Clauson, Michelle Vawer, Shanina Shaik or Lais Ribeiro again; They're not new faces.) Here are the list of nominees from the past 2 rounds:

Previous Round who CANNOT be renominated:
  • Aksana
  • Alessia Piovan
  • Amanda Streich
  • Amy Jackson
  • Angelika Edyta
  • Carola Remer
  • Catherine Vecchi
  • Charlotte Free
  • Charlotte Nolting
  • Claudia Guarniere
  • Dana Drori
  • Hanna Tucker
  • Isabel Scholten
  • Janine
  • Josephine Skriver
  • Karlina Caune
  • Kate Harrison
  • Kelly Gale
  • Lauren Brown
  • Lilian Queiroz
  • Marielle
  • Michelle Zwall
  • Milly Simmonds
  • Nastassia Lindes
  • Patricia Beck by
  • Pernille Lind by
  • Tanya Mityushina
  • Valeria Efanova
  • Valerie van der Graaf
  • Victoria Katsman
  • Violet Budd
  • Viviane Vidal

First Round who CAN be renominated if still applicable:
  • Alejandra Gonzales
  • Anna Vorobyeva
  • Anna Christine Speckhart
  • Ashley Smith
  • Azul Caletti
  • Bambi Northwood-Blyth
  • Barbara Palvin
  • Carmen Solomons
  • Chrishell Stubbs
  • Crista Cober
  • Emily Senko
  • Emma Maclaren
  • Gigi Paris
  • Hailey Clauson
  • Isla
  • Kamila Wladyka
  • Klara Wester
  • Lais Ribeiro
  • Laura Schuller
  • Leticia Zuloaga
  • Magali Nodiaye
  • Michelle Vawer
  • Misa Chien
  • Pan Yan
  • Paolla Rahmeier
  • Rosie Tupper
  • Sabine Tienkamp
  • Samantha Gradoville
  • Sandra Kubicka
  • Shanina Shaik
  • Stpehanie Cherry
  • Tsanna Latouche

Happy nominating! :chicken:

^^^ Can be nominated IF STILL APLICABLE. I just copied and pasted the list of nominees from the first go of the competition without bothering to go through and determine who was and wasn't still applicable. Though, I'm sure for most it's pretty obvious. :wave: