Bellazon

Sons Of Anarchy

Sweet Lu

So, it is starting to sound a little like John Teller situation could be a bit like the situation the other group was having. He wanted out of guns and suddenly just dies? I don't think so :whistle: Someone didn't want him to make that meeting...

And I don't get the issue with Juice being part black? They have mexicans out the wazoo but one black guy with make the club fall apart? :cain:

And this drug business is starting to get out of hand :/ But Bobby was right. No difference sselling and moving are basically the same....

And I don't get the issue with Juice being part black? They have mexicans out the wazoo but one black guy with make the club fall apart? :cain:

One thing about Outlaw Biker Gangs: They are usually racially homogenous and exclusive. All Hell's Angels' members are white, and if you ever seen an episode on Gangland on biker gangs, many members of the racially exclusive white gangs wear swastikas on their jackets. As for the Hispanic Biker gangs, I also believe they don't have any black members. Matter of fact, the only "real" black biker gang I ever heard of are the East Bay Dragons out of Oakland.

Granted, this is just a show, but give the writers credit for keeping it real. The Sons finding out Juice is half-black would be a big deal. If it wasn't, the fact that he is wouldn't have been part of the storyline.

One thing about Outlaw Biker Gangs: They are usually racially homogenous and exclusive. All Hell's Angels' members are white, and if you ever seen an episode on Gangland on biker gangs, many members of the racially exclusive white gangs wear swastikas on their jackets. As for the Hispanic Biker gangs, I also believe they don't have any black members. Matter of fact, the only "real" black biker gang I ever heard of are the East Bay Dragons out of Oakland.

Granted, this is just a show, but give the writers credit for keeping it real. The Sons finding out Juice is half-black would be a big deal. If it wasn't, the fact that he is wouldn't have been part of the storyline.

I have never heard of a black member in a Hispanic MC either. And I have never seen anyone in HAMC who isn't white. MC's usually stick to one race. It's part of a tradition.

But there are a few black MC's around the country. I think some have folded since not many blacks have the desire to be part of a MC.

Sons of Anarchy’ Season 4 Episode 5 Preview: ‘Brick’

Just how far will Clay (Ron Perlman) go when his back is against the wall?

By the end of “Una Venta,” there was one thing that was completely evident: SAMCRO has officially passed the point of no return. With his push to mule drugs for Romeo (Danny Trejo) and the cartel, Clay has shoved the club into uncharted territory and there’s no telling who will be incarcerated or six feet under by the time the smoke clears.

It seems this season of Sons of Anarchy is intent on answering the question that has persisted since the first season: Is blood thicker than water? In this case, is the SAMCRO brotherhood strong (and wise) enough to make it past their internal strife for the good of the gang? Or will selfishness be the very thing that unravels the club?

It’s clear that Clay’s natural survival instincts are kicking in, driving him to make decisions on behalf of the club that don’t have SAMCRO’s best interests in mind. However, has rationality eluded him or is he completely aware of the odds? Is this an “all-in” bet with ‘riches’ or ‘jail/death’ as the only outcomes? Whatever it is, he’s put himself in front of the club and it looks like the others will pay the price for his transgressions.

What’s also interesting to point out about this fourth season is that the gang is so preoccupied with the cartel that they fail to see the true threat simmering on the side in Charming. Naively assuming all of their ATF issues died with Agent Stahl (Ally Walker), they’re missing the RICO case that Lincoln Potter (Ra McKinnon) is quietly building against them. And he may be their most clever opponent yet. Where Stahl made her threats loud and clear, Potter sticks to the slow and steady approach and he’ll strike at just the right time. Even worse, he’s got his sights set on exploiting Juice (Theo Rossi) and using him to get info on SAMCRO’s wrongdoings.

The Juice situation will also prove how thick this brotherly blood is. Are his concerns that the club will kill him if they find out his father is black unfounded? I’d hope so. Showrunner Kurt Sutter teases his thoughts on the issue of bi-racial clubs on his blog. You’ve got to hope that the club, even if the members did have issue with this, would be forgiving. However, they won’t be forgiving if Juice decides to do some of Potter’s handiwork. Hopefully, Juice will come clean before it’s too late.

In the preview for next week’s action, there’s only more club division in the forecast. Piney (William Lucking), who had his insightful conversation with Tara (Maggie Siff) about John Teller’s letters, tells Clay of their existence and that Tara has them. Again, Clay will be in survival mode and he knows the club will impeach him (and worse) if they find out that he killed John. What will he do when he finds out this info? Sic Gemma on Tara? Would he go so far as to threaten or harm her? And Potter steps up his silent attack on the Sons, asking Juice to get a sample of the drugs.

Juice wouldn't even be able to join a black MC, since he's half white too... And if they are supposed to be racially exclusive, why don't they care that he's "Puerto Rican"? Latin is not white :whistle: I don't think it would be a huge deal, that Sherriff is just trying to play the card because they don't have any members maybe? I guess it's all gonna be a wait and see...

And since he was the only one in the room all night and thewy all know one's missing he could quite possibly be a dead duck :( I like that the sheriff did try to stand up for not getting him killed even though that jerk of an attourney wants to make an example of how quickly they'd turn on one of their own brothers. But he should have stuck to it instead of making Juice do it anyway :no:

And what's this I hear that Ima may be the one behind Luanne's death? I wouldn't be surprised since she's a super bitch, willing to do anything for a buck.... guess we'll see.