Bellazon

Sons Of Anarchy

Sweet Lu

I was wondering why nothing new has been posted but I see why now. People want to be *censored* for you guys

~No bashing please, you can check the rules here. Though it might have been meant in a joking kind of way, calling other people names is not respectful and might offend others - Edited by Carmelita.

Edited by CarMELita

if saying thank you makes one a ass hole LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, but agian i AM thankful Cop, found & posted all the info she did for us, its much appericated

Obviously you are clueless as to what I'm talking about unless you know about the nasty PM my mom received today.

Hahaha. You guys are funny.

So, I finally watched it yesterday :rofl: I really enjoyed it :yes: but something about my recent state of mind.... at the end I was like "Why did they kill all the Russians :blink: " It took like 5 minutes for it to sink in..... :clobber: I'm excited for the rest of the season now though. Looks like it's gonna be a good'n :p

Bring back the mohawk!