Bellazon

Beyonce Knowles
Thumbnail

Cantor

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did you guys see the vacation pictures of her with Jay-Z? All she's wearing is a tiny little red binkini!. And all I can say is... damn, the girl is stacked! ;) They definitely air-brush her to death in her ads to make her look super-skinny, though. :/

A new Loreal ad of hers:

exs.jpg

Guest Lullaby

Beyonce Knowles has hit out at claims she's furious Angelina Jolie beat her in a sexiest female poll.

The Destiny's Child singer insists all women are equally sexy and hates being part of surveys which attempt to list celebrities in order of their attractiveness.

Hence, she can't understand why she's been accused of reacting with anger to a recent poll which only awarded her fifth place.

She says: "There was this big thing in a magazine saying I was mad at Angelina Jolie because she came number one in a sexiest female poll.

"I'm not mad that I'm number five. I'm mad I'm listed at all. Every woman is sexy because she can give birth to a baby. That's sexy in itself."

• 2 weeks later...
Beyonce Knowles has hit out at claims she's furious Angelina Jolie beat her in a sexiest female poll.

The Destiny's Child singer insists all women are equally sexy and hates being part of surveys which attempt to list celebrities in order of their attractiveness.

Hence, she can't understand why she's been accused of reacting with anger to a recent poll which only awarded her fifth place.

She says: "There was this big thing in a magazine saying I was mad at Angelina Jolie because she came number one in a sexiest female poll.

"I'm not mad that I'm number five. I'm mad I'm listed at all. Every woman is sexy because she can give birth to a baby. That's sexy in itself."

Yeah right, she's just jealous that she has to show a lot of skin to even be considered sexy and still came in 5th in contrary to Angelina.

• 2 weeks later...