Bellazon

Try to convince me on this model's beauty!

I personally think Sara Sampaio is hyped up because everyone for some reason likes to claim she's the next adriana lima ( :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:) I think she's pretty. I think her modeling work is nothing incredible. Her face looks really harsh sometimes. I would also like to be convinced!

Karlie Kloss as anything other than a high fashion runway model. She looks the part for that quite well, but she is way too "high fashion" for anything else. I mean, Victoria's Secret? Really? No. Just no.

I know people aren't a fan of her body, but I think she has the personality of a VS Angel. She's fun, relaxed and can also be sophisticated and sexy. I think she really is perfect for VS. She'd be a great spokesmodel. I'm in the Karlie Kloss for VS minority.

Karlie Kloss as anything other than a high fashion runway model. She looks the part for that quite well, but she is way too "high fashion" for anything else. I mean, Victoria's Secret? Really? No. Just no.

I know people aren't a fan of her body, but I think she has the personality of a VS Angel. She's fun, relaxed and can also be sophisticated and sexy. I think she really is perfect for VS. She'd be a great spokesmodel. I'm in the Karlie Kloss for VS minority.

I have no problem with her personality; she seems to be quite nice from what little I've seen. I just am not sure that her face and curveless body translates to non-high fashion, not even specifically VS.

I think what Karlie does at the VSFS is too much (at least what she did last year) it was uncomfortable and awkward. But, I don't see how her face can't be non-high fashion. She's done a lot of commercial type ad campaigns and looked VERY commercial in them. I think she's a great high fashion model, but part of being able to do commercial is having the type of personality that she does. I think with time people might change their minds. When it comes to bodies, really? What about her is so off/different than some other pink models who are very flat and 'too skinny'.

• 3 months later...

For Karlie Kloss: I don't get her appeal. For me she doesn't have a look or body that translates well to a commercial audience. Her high fashion work is good though her walk always distracts from the clothes, whereas great walkers, like Naomi (being Naomi) never outshines the garment she's selling. Her personality is sometimes lingering on the fake side (to exaggerated that doesn't come out as genuine). And calling her the next Gisele... I... I'll just leave it there.

For Charlotte Free: I don't know, I guess the trend right now is models with faces/looks that translate to the youth? As Cara Delevingne, Julia Nobis, etc. Lots of people look like these girls so I guess they are targeted as models to the possible clients that look like them? Maybe? :rofl:

For Karlie Kloss: I don't get her appeal. For me she doesn't have a look or body that translates well to a commercial audience. Her high fashion work is good though her walk always distracts from the clothes, whereas great walkers, like Naomi (being Naomi) never outshines the garment she's selling. Her personality is sometimes lingering on the fake side (to exaggerated that doesn't come out as genuine). And calling her the next Gisele... I... I'll just leave it there.

I can try to convince you :p The reason, I love her, is I think she just shines :heart: Shes got a personality and a presence so large it comes through in all her photography rather it being commercial or high fashion. Some people just shine like that...Gisele is the same. I actually dont find gisele to be super attractive (Its just me, I mean, I think sometimes her features are rather harsh) BUT something about her shines through photography, and its her larger than life personality. she can make anything look good through her poses, her feelings and attitude shining through the photography, karlie bringing that to every shoot she does, weather it be for a cardigan or Haute Couture. Its kinda like acting in a way!

A girl can be super attractive, and can have the most boring photography. Then theres someone like karlie , who people might not consider the most beautiful woman in the world, but she can totally bring it in just about anything shes doing.

So I know gisele and karlie look nothing alike, but I definetly can see where the comparison comes from ;)

All this in my opinion of course :flower:

V362368.jpg