Thumbnail

AdrianaLima

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rumor: Nadia Bjorlin on Y&R

http://www.facebook.com/OfficialNadiaBjorlinFanPage

"Viktoria Baiandourian

I cannot believe I neglected to post this here! I posted it two hours ago on Nadia's Group "Keep Nadia on DAYS" I apologize for my lateness...I REALLY hope this is TRUE!--due only to my hatred of Corday. Nadia has been cast in the role of Rae Rae and will be Christian LeBlancs (Ben Kasey on Y&R) sister from New orleans. I've never watched that soap but if this is true, count me in!!

P.S. this inf...ormation came from a long time female friend who is not a soap fan but knows that I am. She said she read it somewhere, but I was so excited I forgot the source. We'll be speaking soon, and I'll be sure to ask and remember this time! In the meantime PLEASE spread the word on every board you have access to, let's stick it to Corday!"

I hope it turns out to be true.

SOD: Things to know but shouldn't tell; 1/24/12 is

SOD:"Is Nadia (Chloe) headed back to Salem? That's the rumor making the rounds. The actress who left town in Sept is said to be high on the shows most wanted list to return. A spokesperson offered not comment at press time."

SOD: Bjorlin Back in Salem? Nope!; 2/21/12 Issue

Negotiations for the return of Nadia Bjorlin (ex-Chloe) to Days have reportedly broken down and the actress will not be coming back to Salem. Sources say the sticking points were contract-related, with both sides unable to come to a mutually beneficial agreement regarding salary and length of work cycles. The actress, who joined the show in 1999, was last seen on the canvas in September 2011.