Bellazon

Gemma Ward
Thumbnail

rosada

How much I miss Gemma as a model!! :wall:

I know, it's good she's thinking about her future....and seeing her acting choices, it looks like she doesn't want to just "be" in movies, but to take an important part in them.....it's good she's taking acting seriously, not as most of other models.....

But I think she's an excellent model, especially on the runway, maybe her walk isn't as memorable as Poly's, but she really works it....I hope we will see Gemma back on runways soon.....

People used to say like 4 years ago all these models are baby-faced....all blondes.....But hey, Gemma is one of the kind, she started the whole trend, she's one of the best models in 21st century, originalm looking, well-spoken, hard-working....

oh poor Gemma...she was dating Heath,right?

Yeah, she was....

And I wouldn't call her fat from these pics....considering that one of them, from Chanel s/s 2008 fashion show, was taken before Heath died, I'm not even sure if she was dating him at that time she did the show.

She definitely was unhappy after Ledger's death, that's not a surprise, you know....and these papparazzi pics aren't flattering, but then again, look at the angle from which they were taken etc.....

But calling her fat is too much, that's it.

Fat? Seriously? She is not fat azure, how can you say that and post pics that so obviously state otherwise? She is a beautiful woman now.

No ones papparazzi come out fantastic.

i didnt call her fat i was just referencing the article <_< but i do think shes fat because she looks extremely different

must be something in the air o_O first karolina now gemma :ninja: :blink:

& prettyphile i read that she is now working out like crazy since shes due back on the runway in about a month so she wont like this for much longer ^_^

..anyways she looked a hot mess in chanel.. completely unrecognisable looks more like sasha pivovarova

Please avoid hotlinking. Hotlinking is bandwidth theft and causes bandwidth to be taken away from the linked site, which then increases their server bill. You may upload images from a host site such as imageshack, imagevenue, photobucket, tinypic...instead. Thank you! See the rules of Bellazon HERE.

~ Post Edited by Joe > Average