Bellazon

Names thread.

[solo]

oh i have to think 100's n 1000's time b4 suggesting any name neway if i become winner n get selected i wud love to go on date wid "SPARK3D" hehe we shud b given option otherwise it wud b like forcing me to like adriana forcefully i totaly disagree hope spark wont mind :laugh:

MaxPiX or maXpiX (.com is taken :(, can we use a .org?)

worshipbeauty.com or worship-beauty.com - (cause thats what we do, right?!), this one's AVAILABLE

ereXion.com (WHAT THE, there's a doctors site at this address :cry:)

buXombeauty.com

divinitee.com

eXsquizite - I think this one's cool and original, but i'm not sure if the thought pattern of how i came up with it is too complex to be considered 'clever'. exquisite is the perfect word to sum up adriana lima, so I wanted to run with that, but all domains to do with that word were taken, so I figure that the word 'squiz' (taking a look at something) fit into exquisite...

I'll think of more later. I've always wanted to be a mod!!! but hey, are guys allegable to spend a night with neo? :drool:

what about "www.eXchila.com" as in ex-chilaX. it also sounds vaguely foreign, which makes it extra spicy for our the international audience.

"www.rechilaX.com" would also be a fitting tribute to the former site, as well commemorating the new.

oh i have to think 100's n 1000's time b4 suggesting any name neway if i become winner n get selected i wud love to go on date wid "SPARK3D" hehe we shud b given option otherwise it wud b like forcing me to like adriana forcefully i totaly disagree hope spark wont mind  :laugh:

sorry WZ...the night is with neo not spark. you cant have a choice. its not like any of the girls are coming up with anything. it seems like they dont want a night with neo. their loss.

Guest quasicartes

That piss me off.

The more you bargain, the more I am going to raise the stakes.

Now, I want a night with Adriana (your girlfriend) and Alessandra (your mistress).

So, quit bargaining, mmmkay?