Bellazon

Caroline Ribeiro
Thumbnail

valmount

Thanks for the posts. Caroline seems to me to have one of the more intriguing and beautiful faces, yet I draw this conclusion from mostly the less formal photographs of her. It seems that most of the time when she is photographed they give her weird hair, or weird make-up, or weird cloths, or pose her in some weird unflattering way.

I went through the archive and found a few good pictures of her but nothing great.

Even with these last monochrome photos of her. It is clear that they are quality pictures, but yet they make her hair just peculiar enough to distract form her looks, and then make her look even more strange by exaggerating lens distortion so her proportions seem off. Poor artistic decisions I say. When photographing Ribeiro, I say less is more.

scanned by Faith Akiyama

Allure US December 2006

"The Bewitching Hour"

Ph. Regan Cameron

post-4541-0-1446120256-4433_thumb.jpg post-4541-0-1446120256-49184_thumb.jpg post-4541-0-1446120256-52288_thumb.jpg post-4541-0-1446120256-55764_thumb.jpg post-4541-0-1446120256-5911_thumb.jpg

wow, this was very recent! didn't know she was still modeling. i still think she's awesome. she is my all-time favorite model. :blush: :heart:

Its so great to see another Caroline Ribeiro fan!She was also in ELLE US March 2007 which I posted the previous page.I think after 3 -4child(?) She didn't make a great comeback but its always pleasure to see her around!At least she got jobs in brasil and some international campaign.I miss the old times when she was tom fords fave girl and was about to become a fashion icon!

Its so great to see another Caroline Ribeiro fan!She was also in ELLE US March 2007 which I posted the previous page.I think after 3 -4child(?) She didn't make a great comeback but its always pleasure to see her around!At least she got jobs in brasil and some international campaign.I miss the old times when she was tom fords fave girl and was about to become a fashion icon!

i've been a carol fan since her spring ad with gucci. yes, i'll always remember her as tom ford's favorite girl. :heart:

wait, she has 3-4 children now?! wow, that's a lot. i thought she had only 2. and look at her body! dayum. :laugh:

not having a great comeback is fine with me. it's good enough that she still appears in editorials/shows/ads every now and then. what international campaign are you talking about? :wave:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...