Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

i dont hate terry, he has his type of taking photos, and i do like his fashion photos (i do hate the phornographic ones). but hey, it's just an opinion... about sara's photo, it's not the first time she poses topless, im sure it wont be the last, if she did it with other photographers, why wouldn't she do it with terry? she feels confortable with her body, and that's what matters, some girls are confortable, some aren't, everyone is different, and everyone had the right to set their own limits. :)

i dont hate terry, he has his type of taking photos, and i do like his fashion photos (i do hate the phornographic ones). but hey, it's just an opinion... about sara's photo, it's not the first time she poses topless, im sure it wont be the last, if she did it with other photographers, why wouldn't she do it with terry? she feels confortable with her body, and that's what matters, some girls are confortable, some aren't, everyone is different, and everyone had the right to set their own limits. :)

I love the way this thread is enlarging. I hope she will get more eds and ads. Well, congratulations for the next great shoots for VS Pink! :clap:

Me too, and hope she most she become a big big big model

I'm sooo happy for she has been working so much with VS, I so believe she will be an angel in the future :thumbsup::yes:

Love the shoots for Pink :heart: