Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Swimdaily 11.04.14

Behind the Tanlines of the Jersey Shore with Hannah Davis, Sara Sampaio and Gigi Hadid In which "Jersey Strong" takes on interesting new meaning PART1

HAPPY FRIDAY! As we’ve been doing each Friday, we’re taking you very much behind the scenes of another Swimsuit 2014 shoot: the Jersey Shore, with Hannah Davis, and all-star rookie duo Sara Sampaio and Gigi Hadid. As I made it clear in our original post about the Jersey feature, this shoot held a little more weight than your average Swimsuit shoot, since 90% of the Swimsuit staff and its supporting characters hail from the Garden State.

Granted, the talent didn’t have the same ties to the state, with the shoot boasting a Portuguese, a Malibu-ian, and a U.S. Virgin Islander. But as a New Jerseyan myself I think the grit each model showed in braving the ogling guidos, the freezing waters of the Atlantic (the water is ALWAYS freezing) and, in one case, a highly ineffectual t-shirt, are reason enough to declare them honorary members of the Jersey Strong Society.

>> http://swimdaily.si.com/2014/04/11/gigi-hadid-sara-sampaio-hannah-davis-behind-the-tanlines-video/

Swimdaily 11.04.14

Behind the Tanlines of the Jersey Shore with Hannah Davis, Sara Sampaio and Gigi Hadid In which "Jersey Strong" takes on interesting new meaning PART1

HAPPY FRIDAY! As we’ve been doing each Friday, we’re taking you very much behind the scenes of another Swimsuit 2014 shoot: the Jersey Shore, with Hannah Davis, and all-star rookie duo Sara Sampaio and Gigi Hadid. As I made it clear in our original post about the Jersey feature, this shoot held a little more weight than your average Swimsuit shoot, since 90% of the Swimsuit staff and its supporting characters hail from the Garden State.

Granted, the talent didn’t have the same ties to the state, with the shoot boasting a Portuguese, a Malibu-ian, and a U.S. Virgin Islander. But as a New Jerseyan myself I think the grit each model showed in braving the ogling guidos, the freezing waters of the Atlantic (the water is ALWAYS freezing) and, in one case, a highly ineffectual t-shirt, are reason enough to declare them honorary members of the Jersey Strong Society.

>> http://swimdaily.si.com/2014/04/11/gigi-hadid-sara-sampaio-hannah-davis-behind-the-tanlines-video/