Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

she looked beautiful! her make up and hair were perfection at the live show, and i gotta say it was pretty amazing how sara was looking at adriana, so humbled and u could see she adores and takes adriana as a huge idol for her. it was pretty amazing to see that. :p

THIS. You can tell she was so grateful and that this is something she SO wanted, it was sweet to see :wub: 

LOVE her for VSX

amazing first show for her! Hopefully the first of many :)

by the way, did anyone else notice it looked like she mis-stepped or stumbled for a second on the runway?

Agree, and yeah I kind of saw it too, I'm not sure if she stumbled, was nervous, or if it was editing, but sonmething was a bit off with her walk at the end of the runway.

Oh and she looked beautiful on the pre show and I love seeing her and Adriana together. :heart:

Sara Sampaio looked SO nervous..for a split second the camera showed her knees literally buckling  on the runway , then they immediately cut away to  the last girl's face(  Monika "Jac" Jagaciak I thnk )and the Neon Jungle singer with the platinum blonde hair in   the bright pink top....good thing she pulled through  but she def stumbled....

Also during The Game Show with Adriana when Sara answered the first question correctly that Heidi Klum had the tallest wings and got it right but later admitted that she googled the answer you could see Martha Hunt's face...she looked mad...maybe they were  not supposed to admit  they they already knew the questions during the rehearsal ...they were supposed to act all surprised and spontaneous....

Sara Sampaio looked SO nervous..for a split second the camera showed her knees literally buckling  on the runway , then they immediately cut away to  the last girl's face(  Monika "Jac" Jagaciak I thnk )and the Neon Jungle singer with the platinum blonde hair in   the bright pink top....good thing she pulled through  but she def stumbled....

Also during The Game Show with Adriana when Sara answered the first question correctly that Heidi Klum had the tallest wings and got it right but later admitted that she googled the answer you could see Martha Hunt's face...she looked mad...maybe they were  not supposed to admit  they they already knew the questions during the rehearsal ...they were supposed to act all surprised and spontaneous....

She didn't stumble. They shot the Runway show twice so the video that came out yesterday on CBS is assembled footage from those 2 runway shows. She walked the runway twice so the only way editors would include that in the video is if she stumbled on both occasion and they didn't have a choice.  

That awkward thing she did with her legs is just a signature move or something of that nature. 

Also I don't think they knew what the actual questions would be although they knew there was gonna be a quiz show because before the interviewer even announced it, Martha said "bring it on". When Sara said she'd "googled backstage", she meant she made her research about Victoria Secret to prepare for the quiz hence revealing again that they knew they were gonna partake in a game.

Martha didn't look mad at all, she looked aloof and lackadaisical as she always does. 

She didn't stumble. They shot the Runway show twice so the video that came out yesterday on CBS is assembled footage from those 2 runway shows. She walked the runway twice so the only way editors would include that in the video is if she stumbled on both occasion and they didn't have a choice.  

That awkward thing she did with her legs is just a signature move or something of that nature. 

Also I don't think they knew what the actual questions would be although they knew there was gonna be a quiz show because before the interviewer even announced it, Martha said "bring it on". When Sara said she'd "googled backstage", she meant she made her research about Victoria Secret to prepare for the quiz hence revealing again that they knew they were gonna partake in a game.

Martha didn't look mad at all, she looked aloof and lackadaisical as she always does. 

Well if that was the case Imma need Sara to not do that again cuz......... and its not like her walk or overall performance was bad or anything imo its just that it things got a little weird once she got to the end of the runway and was about to do her pose/shimmy or whatver lol. Maybe it was just bad editing since some of the girl's walks and/or poses got a little messed up due to the editing this year who knows.

Yeah she didn't stumble, she shaked her booty but the editing was so fucked up it looked wrong. 

She was perfect at both the pre-show and the show, I hope she continues to work with VS because she is perfect for the brand

Well if that was the case Imma need Sara to not do that again cuz......... and its not like her walk or overall performance was bad or anything imo its just that it things got a little weird once she got to the end of the runway and was about to do her pose/shimmy or whatver lol. Maybe it was just bad editing since some of the girl's walks and/or poses got a little messed up due to the editing this year who knows.

eh i think her 1 minute in the limelight was rather forgettable actually, but i think the outfit she wore had a lot to do with it. Her upper body was too busy with lots of unnecessary rubbish imo she wore a leopard print cap, those emoji wings, the little sequins jacket + a shitload of accessories. They drowned her face which is her bread and butter. They needed to show off her face more. 

At least she didn't get the OMG piece so there's the silver lining. 

On the other hand, in the pre runway show she looked mesmerizingly gorgeous and stole the show. 

If you think VS always choose the best outcome out of the two tapings, you're sorely mistaken. Just ask Karolina Kurkova. Twice.

what reason could they have for doing the runway show over if not to edit the stuff-ups out of the final cut. 

i watched Sara's walk 3 or 4 times and i haven't seen anything that looked like a stumble.

If you think VS always choose the best outcome out of the two tapings, you're sorely mistaken. Just ask Karolina Kurkova. Twice.

The editing in these last years have been terrible.

IMO Sara was one of the best pink models walking on the runway these year. I would even say that Sara and Elsa were the best in the pink segment.

I really think that Sara is here to stay. I really loved to see her on the pre-show. She has a lot of charisma and seemed to be the most genuine of the other girls (Kelly and Martha). I loved to see her gratitude to the vs and her humility, and when she looked to Adriana it really seemed that she was looking to an idol and she was shining all the way because of her happiness to be there and to be a part of the vsfs 2013. It was really beautiful to see (forgetting the fact that the pre-show really sucked)

Sara was just kidding. you could perfectly see that she was kidding because the others were surprised and she was just joking about it. Of course she knows a lot about VS. That girl has been dreaming about this opportunity for years. Of course she has googled before and looked for news about VS. She even visits Bellazon and other fashion websites. I don't think they knew the questions before the game show.