Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

^ I wonder, did they shoot both Barbara and Sara within the same general time frame? And if so why did it take so long to release Sara's Designer Collection shots?

Well, whatever the answer might be I'm ecstatic they went the direction they did with both Sara and Barbara wearing the Designer Collection for VS :yes:

It probably is the Fall Collection for the Designer Collection, which is why I'm saying that they (Sara & Barbs) could have shoot together, they haven't released anything from Barbara for Fall either, they just released the summer collection (as seen on my signature). We'll see when we get more pictures for sure though

Talk-Show "5 para a meia noite"

HQs

post-61726-0-1446016588-34013_thumb.jpg post-61726-0-1446016588-35842_thumb.jpg post-61726-0-1446016588-36863_thumb.jpg

flickr.com/photos/rtppt

Hey there im new to being a member but ive been following Bellazon for 1 year now im so happy I can post cool things for you all and help out ...im a big fan of Saras ! I have a link to this video I will post it below :ddr: :nicole: its in Portugues but oh well we can at least all see her haha ! kiss

Pozas, i can see that you want to spread the word about this model, Teresa Kopp. Please don't do it in this thread. If you really like that girl, please create another thread, this one about her, where you can put her measures, agencies, pictures or opinion about her work. It's the best way! :yes: Thanks! :thumbsup:

Pozas, i can see that you want to spread the word about this model, Teresa Kopp. Please don't do it in this thread. If you really like that girl, please create another thread, this one about her, where you can put her measures, agencies, pictures or opinion about her work. It's the best way! :yes: Thanks! :thumbsup:

Sara and the interviewer will make a massage that is good for the heat. :huh:

Her body cares:

Sara said that she makes massages because the airplanes are pretty bad for her back, so it's a form to keep her body in good health, and that she also makes skin cleansing because in her work she usually wears makeup and her skin has to look good. :thumbsup:

smily%20new%20one.gifsmily%20new%20one.gif