Bellazon

Sayuki Matsumoto
Thumbnail

Ness

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Body & Soul (Image.tv) photobook

The Body & Soul (Image.tv) photobook shots (both posts) are similar to her "Kiss de Koroshite" or "Kiss/Kill" (or simply "Kiss") DVD, which is the first DVD of her that I bought from amazon in Japan. It's a very nice DVD.

I since bought 7 more of her DVDs because she is definitely my favourite media girl (from Asia or anywhere). I therefore decided to collect Sayuki stuff. The DVDs were not cheap to import to the UK but worth it.

I particularly like the 'Kiss', 'Finale' and 'Fredom' DVDs but the Special Boxed set that has 'the 'Fuwa Fuwa Princess' DVD plus another one that I couldn't get individually and a special added third DVD is also nice. She does a Step Ring exercise in this which is hilarious. Of course she calls it STEP-LING!

She is sometimes 'better' (more gorgeous) on DVD than in photos, (not always) but she has a good sense of humour and is quite mischievous. Some of the best bits of here DVDs are the "off-shot" sections because when she talks she is incredibly attractive because her eyes are so engaging. She would be a great person to be on TV. Wonderful eyes, wonderful smile, amazing figure and so tall. Should be a supermodel but looks too friendly to be that famous!

By the way, I am certain that (to answer a question on this thread somewhere), she is ALL natural. Absolutely.

I notice on one picture on this thread she has a piece of navel jewellery. She has a mark above her belly button now!

Nice pictures on this thread by the way!

This girl has become one of my recent favorites. She's gorgeous. I hope you enjoy.

* Name: Sayuki Matsumoto

* Japanese: 松本さゆき (まつもと さゆき)

* Birthdate: December 9, 1985

* Birthplace: Yokkaichi, Mie, Japan

* Height: 172 cm.

* Blood Type: AB

I agree! 172cm + 91G/60/89 or 91G/57/87, depending on which DVD cover you read. Wow, sensational - but on here DVDs it's her saucy smile and laughter that are the best thing, despite the inch-perfect body. Also she has lovely eyes that really engage and then somehow magically drift away into the distance. I think she has some soul. She is kind of a really dynamic person.

• 1 month later...