Joe > Average

Hot or Not?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Naval Rings and Studs

• Hot!
    • Okay I guess...
    • Not!
    • Depends

I just wanted to see what the consensus was. I'm just really tired of them :confused: . A woman's belly is a beautiful thing and I just think they're in the way. Ironically its often a woman with a nice belly, which is why she wants to show it off of course, but....And I feel slightly nervous even hugging a girl with one tightly or putting her on my shoulder without being ever conscious or worried about that delicate patch of skin that holds it. I don't know...I'm not set in stone but right now :ermm: ...

So, share your thoughts if you want :) .

(examples coming...)

some years ago it was cool,but right now,a lot of teenagers use it,it became so common...and particularly it reminds me of britney spears and all the pop girls,who are usually a little vulgar(for me),cause they are almost always showing their bellys,so pearcings are overrated for me.

I wanted one a few years back, but i was too young. my cousin had her's done a year ago and it got infected, even tho she looked after it properly and the place where she got it done was really clean, so that kinda put me off the idea. I don't hate them though & on some people they look amazing! If you've got the body for it, then why not?

For Example:

post-34463-0-1446074404-25228_thumb.jpg

post-34463-0-1446074404-33367_thumb.jpg