Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

53 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Girls may I ask your opinions why Nina doesn't wear eyeliners? In lots of her photos she doesn't. Is new trend in cosmetics? Tysm

probably because mostly models dont wear too much make up on her free days but she use lot of times for events and photoshoots if its required.

source: marieclaire.com

Nina: I don't really wear a lot of makeup, but before I get off an airplane, I use some Laura Mercier Foundation Primer in Radiance, and I just love it. It instantly makes your skin look glowy and dewy, which I personally love. Then, a little concealer, curling the lashes, and some mascara. That's my go-to. I normally do that on the plane before I walk off and that's it.

MC: You spend so much time working out. Do you wear makeup then too?

Nina: I do wear makeup when I work out. I am one of those people. It sounds stupid, but I can't really get motivated if I don't have a mirror and I'm not staring at myself because I need to look at myself. I'll see an area that I'm not happy about, everybody has one, and I'll just work harder and bust it up. So I like to keep my face "pretty" because then I won't be like oh my god, what are you doing here?

10 hours ago, MarVS said:

MC: You spend so much time working out. Do you wear makeup then too?

Nina: I do wear makeup when I work out. I am one of those people. It sounds stupid, but I can't really get motivated if I don't have a mirror and I'm not staring at myself because I need to look at myself. I'll see an area that I'm not happy about, everybody has one, and I'll just work harder and bust it up. So I like to keep my face "pretty" because then I won't be like oh my god, what are you doing here?

yxCxdAl.gif