Bellazon

Kim Noorda
Thumbnail

OriginalSin

I translated one of those features in dutch elleGIRL. It's on kimnoorda.com

but I'll put it here as well:

Translation:

Kim Noorda (18) was just shopping in Amsterdam when a modelscout from WW models spotted her. Whether she wanted to be a model. Kim's down-to-earth answer? 'Fine, but after my final-exams.' That happened last year in June. And in September she already did 33 shows. She even opened the Yves Saint Laurent show! A new carreer? 'Yeah.. ofcourse I want to study on, someday. But I have no idea what to study, so this is actually really good for in the meantime haha.' She has covers for Italian Vogue and Marie Claire and editorials for French Vogue and credible magazine W in her portfolio. And she did campaigns for Louis Vuitton and Rochas. She takes flights from London to Nice, to Milan, to New York, stopping by in the Netherlands in the meantime. In one week! Did she ever expect this? 'No way! The very first show I did was Marc Jacobs in New York. I sucked.' Next to Kim elleGIRL chose eight other Dutch models as 'elleGIRL's next topmodels. On the following pages you'll read more about these young beauties.