Bellazon

Kim Noorda
Thumbnail

OriginalSin

Wow, three editorials in a row with David Cohen de Lara. Either they have have shot all the images the same day, or the photographer really enjoyed workink with Kim ^^.
Thanks minus. And I guess Kim did not have the Spring 2014's ad for Zoe Karssen as I thought but the Fall 2014's one.

Wow, three editorials in a row with David Cohen de Lara. Either they have have shot all the images the same day, or the photographer really enjoyed workink with Kim ^^.

Thanks minus. And I guess Kim did not have the Spring 2014's ad for Zoe Karssen as I thought but the Fall 2014's one.

They went to Morocco and shoot the three editorials in a row with the same crew.

I'm confused with Zoe Karssen campaign because some pix of Kim never appeard on the website.

I'm confused with Zoe Karssen campaign because some pix of Kim never appeard on the website.

I think they have posted the images where Kim and Sophie appeared at the moment they were taken, as a teaser. Sophie has the Pre-Fall's campaign so I have big hope Kim's pictures won't take long to appear as the Fall's campaign.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Kim was at the launch of "Vogue : The Book" this month. I still don't know if she has pictures in the magazine but I guess so since they invited her at the party.

7f8c5f340819872.jpg

She also appears very briefly in this video about the launch party, around 0:27 :

http://www.vogue.nl/people/partys/gallery/vogue-the-book-het-feestje/karin-amatmoekrim-wim-pijbes-en-yootha-wong-loi-sing#g

• 4 weeks later...