Bellazon

Hildie Gifstad
Thumbnail

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Make sure to check Hildie Gifstad’s new polaroids. (Fresh from London)

Hildie is currently working with Elite Models in Milan & Paris, Ford Models in NYC and Premier Models in London. Hildie was discovered by the top scouting agency, Specimen Model group

preview_Hildie.jpg

Be ready for more of Hildie !!! It’s just the beginning of Hildie’s career …

allaboutmodels.net

• 3 weeks later...

She has an exclusive interview with All about Models

http://allaboutmodels.net/hildie-gifstad-e...sive-interview/

We are glad to introduce you our exclusive interview with Hildie Gifstad.

She’s a model.

Signed with: Specimen Model Group, Ford in New York, Elite in Milan & Paris and Premier in London.

If you shouldn’t know Hildie: It’s official that Hildie Gifstad is one of the upcoming faces in the modeling industry. She started her career not long time ago and she’s already working for clients such as Jason Wu, Ports 1961 and many more. Hildie is the discovery of Specimen Model Group.

HildieInterview-1-550x348.jpg

How did you get into modeling ?

I first got into modeling about a year ago when I met my mother agent Sean Bennett one day I was out walking around in Stavanger (a small city in Norway). But didn’t really do anything till i got to NY and signed with Ford at the end of March.

How would you describe yourself ?

This is one of my least favorite questions. Hehe. But if I have to answer I would say I’m a pretty easy going, positive person. I like to travel and meet new people.

What’s your personal style ?

I would say my personal style is very casual. I love wearing just a pair of ripped jeans and a t-shirt.

You walked your first show in NYC for Jason Wu. How did you feel, when you have been for the first time on the runway ?

Oh that was so much fun! I thought I was going to be a lot more nervous than I was but it was just a lot of fun. So I can’t wait for fashion week!

What’s the hardest and best thing for you in the modeling ?

I think the hardest and the best part with modeling must be the traveling. It’s the best part because I love to travel, meet new people and see new cultures, but it’s also the hardest part because I don’t get to see my family that much. My family means everything to me and if it wasn’t for them helping and supporting me I would never have been able to do what’I´m doing.

Do you have ever made a crazy or strange experience during one of your jobs ?

So far I’ve been lucky and only had good experiences. All the people I’ve worked with have been really cool and very talented!

Hildie-Interview1-Kopie-3-550x825.jpg Hildie-Interview1-Kopie-550x822.jpg Hildie-Interview1-Kopie-21-550x870.jpg Hildie-Interview11-550x823.jpg

Do you have any beauty secrets that you would like to share with us ?

I think my best beauty secrets would be to drink enough water and get plenty of sleep!

Are there any models that inspire you ?

I love the supermodels of the 90’s, and Kristen McMenamy is definitely one of my all time favorites.

If a model is new in the business, it’s possible that she’ll compared to other “well known models”. Do you were ever compared to any certain model ?

I’ve been compared to a lot of models, the one model that most people have been comparing me to Hannelore Knuts. Which I think is really cool because Hannelore is AMAZING!

What are your goals in the modeling industry ?

To be the best! haha! No I want to do this as long as I enjoy it, which I definitely do right now. Modeling is so much fun and you get so many opportunities that you otherwise wouldn’t so I think my goal is just to do my best, have as much fun as possible while doing it and enjoy life!

What can we expect from you in the next months ? Are there already any future plans ?

I’m in London right now, but I’ll be going back to NYC for fashion week before I come back to Europe for the shows over here. After that I don’t know yet.

If you wouldn’t be a model, what would you be ?

Right now if I wasn’t modeling full time I would probably be sitting behind a desk at a University in Norway chugging coffee trying not to fall asleep! Hehe. But if I wasn’t doing this I would definitely be going to school, which I kindof am right now too, since I’m taking classes online.

hildie-13.tiff_.jpg Hildie-Interview2-Kopie-550x736.jpgHildie-Interview2-550x738.jpg Hildie-Interview2-Kopie-2-550x724.jpg

THANKS for the interview Hildie! We wish you all the best for your future!

// allaboutmodels.net

• 2 weeks later...