Bellazon

Daniela Pestova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

"VOGUE BEAUTY" - german VOGUE December 1991 by Paul Lange

The picture "I felt in love with her", because she reminded me so much of my always favourite Renée Simonsen. It was almost impossible to get something of Renée in the 90s by trading and so I accepted Daniela Pestovas pictures in return for model stuff I´ve send out. Now I´ve got a nice collection of Danielas model work (much more than just this swimsuit and underwear stuff). Daniela Pestova and Niki Taylor had been my most favourite 90s models.

VgDe1291Beauty.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: Thank you very much missparker7!!!!!!! :D I haven't seen most of what you posted before. Please post anything you have. Thanks again :)

Most what´s left are just re-prints. There will be only a few new ones I can post time after time. But for first my priority is trying to get the Renée Simonsen post more pages. If you´ve got something to contribute there, it´s very welcome!! :drool:

Not a faster Firefox after the update, but smaller scans. :ermm: That´s the point. Sorry for the smaller scans I´ve put on lately, but didn´t realize the saving adjustments had changed suddenly. :dontgetit: Now bigger size again. Hope you like them even though these are just re-prints!

post-21846-1226847546_thumb.jpg post-21846-1226847711_thumb.jpg

Australian COSMOPOLITAN June 1996 cover + cover-look by Bolling Powell

post-21846-1226847923_thumb.jpg post-21846-1226848092_thumb.jpg

U.K. COSMOPOLITAN January 1996 cover + cover-look by Bolling Powell

post-21846-1226848281_thumb.jpg

U.K. COSMOPOLITAN March 1996 cover by Bolling Powell

post-21846-1226848462_thumb.jpg post-21846-1226848612_thumb.jpg

spanish COSMOPOLITAN November 1991 cover + cover-look by Francesco Scavullo - I like it this way much better than from the U.S. COSMOPOLITAN January 1991.