istousi

Loammi Goetghebeur
Thumbnail

I didn't find a thread for him so I figured I may as well post one for him :) I apologize if one has always been posted and I've somehow missed it!

loammigoetghebeur02.th.jpg

Agency: IMM BRUXELLES (mother agency)

Also with: MAJOR/Paris, ELITE/Milan

Height: 184cm

Place of Origin: Antwerpen (Belgium)

Ethnic Origin: Father Belgian and mother with some Russian origin

Birthsign: Leo

How discovered: Scouted on Facebook by Hugo Azagra, the scout of IMM

Favorite things: Travelling all over the world

Favorite music, band: The Temper Trap, Muse

Hobbies: Swimming, tennis

What's your idea of fun? My idea of fun is either going out with friends or getting in front of the camera; preferably a combination of both!

Favorite modeling experience so far? Doing my first show in Milan was a huge kick for me and I immediately wanted to do another one. Another great experience was going to a casting in London and having the photographer shoot me a couple of minutes later.

What's the best thing about your hometown/country? The best thing about my hometown is that it's a city with more open lanes and some big streets without any traffic, it's also full of life during the day and the night. It sounds like a tourist info guide but it's true :D

Favorite piece of clothing: My Calvin Klein underwear! ;-)

Favorite artist (any kind): Catherine Tate (a British comedian)

Place you would love to visit: Doesn't really matter as long as I get to travel. But I would love to see Australia and New Zealand!

Currently you're obsessed with/about: Modeling, my girlfriend and getting a dog.

loammigoetghebeur06.th.jpgloammigoetghebeur05.th.jpgloammigoetghebeur04.th.jpgloammigoetghebeur03.th.jpgloammigoetghebeur01.th.jpg

loammigoetghebeur08.th.jpgloammigoetghebeur07.th.jpgloammigoetghebeur12.th.jpgloammigoetghebeur11.th.jpgloammigoetghebeur10.th.jpgloammigoetghebeur09.th.jpg

information/pictures from Models.com & brusselsisburning.blogspot.com