Bellazon

Romee Strijd
Thumbnail

Ophelia_Immortal

thank you @wildestvibe. The pictures are great and I love that VS is producing good pictures and that Romee gets to be in a lot of them! She looks lovely. 

and while I love the pictures, i still don't like or understand the TikTok stuff. She doesn't post as many as someone like Jasmine, but  to be completely honest, they look very silly and childish. Sometimes they don't even look like they're enjoying it, but IDK does it make them money? Can you make money off of people watching you do a stupid dance for 14 seconds? (I'm being serious, maybe that's why they do it?)

sorry for the little rant, but I just can't stand ANYONE's tiktok videos, not just Romee and Jasmine, because I adore them as models and they seem like wonderful and cool people. I just don't understand Tiktok, but then again I'm 31 so I'm guessing and hoping I'm outside of the age range for tiktok?

I'm glad she's still with VS. I feel like more and more, the Angels I like are quitting or VS is dropping them. I didn't like Romee very much at first, but I definitely do now. I'd like to see more editorials and Hf work from her after all the stay at home stuff is over. I hope she has some projects lined up. I don't follow social media, so I have no idea if she does or not. 

Thank you for all the posts