Bellazon

Romee Strijd
Thumbnail

Ophelia_Immortal

16 hours ago, phenobarbie said:

Romees smile is so damn infectious it just makes me happy lol. She’s looking good in these new pics. Pity it’s white wall. But she still looks great.  Thanks for everyone with the ads :)

I was thinking this earlier myself.  While she's not my favorite angel, it's hard not to smile when you see hers.   The white wall can gtfo out already. I miss the days of old with location shoots, even if it's just a hotel room or something like that.  It made the girls pop more. 

46 minutes ago, Freak said:

Vogue NL just posted an article that says that Romee and Laurens got secretly married just now. But i have no idea what the article says cause it's in dutch.

Google translate says something about doing it for work. So maybe he had problems with his visa?

I hate all this boring white wall stuff, like it seriously doesn't do anything to make me go "oh i want that bra".

But it does make me really see and appreciate how beautiful Romee is!!! I've alwys thougth she was cute, but the more I look at her work, the more impressed I am. I definitely think that VS made a smart move by making her an Angel. And recently, all I've done is complain about VS, but good job with Romee. She is lovely to look at, and I liked her opening for whatever that segment was at the VSFS last year. 

Thank you to all those who post pictures