Bellazon

Jordan Coulter
Thumbnail

Pix

Omg i love him!! Hes like Baptiste + Zac Efron :laugh:

What a great description, azure! (Y) However, I would disagree on one point....Jordan is a whole lot cuter and sexier than Zac. Another great find, Pix. Thank you! :heythere:

u r welcome :hehe: , and yeah def way better than zac :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

^ welcome :hug:

Here, Jordan's new haircut :)

th_16ce5d73497552.gif/monthly_03_2010/post-35411-0-1446121363-10065_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="4394324" alt="post-35411-0-1446121363-10065_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="133.33"> th_b49e9f73497558.gif/monthly_03_2010/post-35411-0-1446121363-1281_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="4394325" alt="post-35411-0-1446121363-1281_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="133.33"> post-35411-0-1446121363-14757_thumb.jpg post-35411-0-1446121363-17289_thumb.jpg

Jordan in the news :D:

The rise and rise of Coast model Coulter

Sacha Strebe | March 30th, 2010

FROM his brooding green eyes to the super-hero chiselled jaw line, full lips and athletic physique, Jordan Coulter has all the ingredients to become the next male supermodel.

That's if his agent, Kirk Blake of What Model Management, has anything to do with it.

Since his discovery of the 15-year-old after watching The Dark Knight at Pacific Fair, Coulter has gone from a straight-A surfer to international model.

To give you an idea, the now 17-year-old flew to Puerto Rico to shoot the latest American Eagle campaign for a five-figure deal; was flown to New York where renowned photographer Mariano Vivanco shot him for the Dolce & Gabbana anniversary book; was featured in Calvin Klein's lookbook and presentation; stars in the recent issue of Numéro Homme shot by fashion photographer Matthias Vriens-McGrath; and makes his Australian debut in a 12-page autumn fashion shoot for the May issue of GQ shot by Max Doyle.

Coulter is certainly living up to the hype, but Blake never had any doubts.

When he first flew Jordan to New York, he emailed his polaroids to top photographer Vivanco who replied instantly with, 'Where is he? Send him by the studio'.

Jordan was originally booked for a casting but Vivanco shot him on the spot for the Dolce & Gabbana anniversary book.

"I thought I was just meeting him and then he whipped out this pair of underwear and then I put them on and just did an underwear shoot for Dolce & Gabbana," says Coulter.

"I've still got them in my drawer now," he laughs.

Blake says: "He was more excited about getting the underwear than the photoshoot."

It's not everyday you have to strip to your undies for a photograph in New York, but Coulter thrives on the new-found model lifestyle, when everyday is a new experience.

"It has been a good change from just the routine of school and school holidays," he said.

"The next day at school, it (my mood) just went from up there to back down here again which is a credit to mum. "

Numéro Homme photographer Vriens-McGrath loved Jordan so much he's blowing up one of the shots for his studio.

Legendary photographer Doyle also was impressed with Coulter's 'natural' and 'unaffected' mood on the GQ set, photos from which hit the shelves tomorrow.

So where to now for Gold Coast's golden boy? Coulter hopes the runways.

"They kept trying to teach me (to walk) everywhere I went," he says.

"It seems easy, compared to the girls it's easier because the girls have heels, but still I find it awkward when I'm walking."

"It's pretty much just walking faster, faster than you usually would but I definitely need to practice it."

• 3 weeks later...