Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

post-20513-0-25240600-1440108050_thumb.jpost-20513-0-28813800-1440107560_thumb.jEmily mentioned in the NY Daily News for her interview in Editorialist magazine:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/ratajkowski-working-affleck-monkey-monkey-article-1.2332097

It's been a whirlwind year for Emily Ratajkowski.

The 23-year-old model-actress reflected on her meteoric rise to movie stardom in the Fall/Winter issue of Editorialist magazine, which includes looking back at her breakthrough role opposite Ben Affleck in the hit 2014 thriller "Gone Girl."

Ratajkowski's most memorable moment in the flick was her character Andie's steamy sex scene with the married Nick Dunne (played by Affleck.)

“It was monkey see, monkey do,” Ratajkowski said about learning acting skills from following Affkeck's example.

“You see how this person is doing it and you rise to the occasion.”

While Ratajkowski 's first claim to fame was in Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” video, her career took off after "Gone Girl."

Her newfound celeb status quickly landed her invites to exclusive Hollywood events, including this year’s Met Gala in New York City.

“I’m still recovering,” Ratajkowski said about attending the fashion soiree. “It was my first time going and it was as glamorous as you can imagine.”

Ratajkowski has been showing off her red carpet style as of late while promoting her new movie with Zac Efron, “We Are Your Friends,” which opens Aug. 28.

The stylish actress described her look as “a little sexy but also being comfortable,” and added that she likes how “men’s stuff looks on men and I play with that a lot.”

Despite her status as one of Hollywood’s hottest starlets, Ratajkowski revealed she would next love to play “someone who has nothing to do with being pretty or attractive.”

“I’d love to play a role that surprises people,” she added.

The latest issue of Editorialist hits newsstands Friday.