Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

I never believe all these chicks with their "I'm a virgin" stuff. 

Obviously, if a model IS a virgin, she is not gonna go all out there to inform the world. Was Adriana, hell no, but hey, pics sell better, and money doubles when you claim you're a virgin while dating Lenny Kravitz.

Now Emily! Seriously,, I like a model and then she comes up with this shit in order to sell more and she totally turns me off. It prob turns on some pathetic pensioners wasting time online, but it does no good to her fans.

I never believed the nonsense about Lima being a virgin either. Are we to believe that Kravitz (among others) dated her for so long without ever getting to the promised land? :rofl:

If Emily is a virgin, I find it a bit hard to square with her general image. She is definitely giving off mixed signals then.

The Best F#@king News Team is on the case.

"Apparently there is a fire caused by Godzilla and that Blurred Lines girl with the great rack has never had sex. That is unconfirmed but he did just say it and I am repeating it on camera." - John Oliver

post-35954-0-1446097165-11796_thumb.jpg

I never believe all these chicks with their "I'm a virgin" stuff.

Obviously, if a model IS a virgin, she is not gonna go all out there to inform the world. Was Adriana, hell no, but hey, pics sell better, and money doubles when you claim you're a virgin while dating Lenny Kravitz.

Now Emily! Seriously,, I like a model and then she comes up with this shit in order to sell more and she totally turns me off. It prob turns on some pathetic pensioners wasting time online, but it does no good to her fans.

When it comes to Adriana, I don't know what to believe, because she is kind of a weird one, and she has said some strange things in interviews in response to sexually related questions. I also don't know if I would go as far as to say that her money doubled when she claimed to be a virgin.

As for Emily, I wouldn't hold it against her just yet, because so far nobody can say where this rumor came from. I personally can't find any interviews where she has even hinted towards claiming to be a virgin, so I would not say she is claiming that just to sell more. Most like someone just made it up.

Emily is trying to be the kind of model (and I guess brand) who's totally free and uncensored with her body. No point in claiming virginity. Although maybe that's why she's with her honky bf. only dude willing to wait. But it's still statistically impossible to be a Euro-bred, California raised, smoking hot n' willin to take it off, virgin. 13 would be my guess.

I kinda dig the stickers, don't care for the face being on it, but the idea of something sticking and having constant contact with her nipples is a turn on...