Bellazon

Trance music...

Astarte

:ninja:

So, yeah...any fans of trance music? I know it gives a lot of people headaches, but I like it for some reason. Ferry Corsten and Armin van Buuren are both amazing. Also, I've recently heard some of DJ Tiesto's stuff too...not bad at all.. :cool:

Hehe, exactly. I don't know the genres from eachother, but I like to sit back and relax with any kind of electronic music. Our public radio will usually have DJ sets Friday and Saturday night with some sort of house music, and I never miss it if I've got the time.

Hi Mystique!

:ninja:

So, yeah...any fans of trance music?  I know it gives a lot of people headaches, but I like it for some reason.  Ferry Corsten and Armin van Buuren are both amazing.  Also, I've recently heard some of DJ Tiesto's stuff too...not bad at all..  :cool:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Choice (Y)

They're my two favourite artists. You should listen to them play back 2 back at Gods Kitchen, can't remember the date though, I think it was 2001 or 2002 sometime.

Tiesto is alright but I don't enjoy his stuff like I do Ferry and Armin. Armin came down to Sydney a few times and his sets absolutely rock. He played for 5 hours mixing the best stuff and dsiplaying some fine skills behind the decks.

But I haven't listened to the stuff in yonks, like 2-3 years so I have no idea what's happening in the trance world anymore. <_<

Not really a fan of trance music. Most of it is sooooo horrible :x :yuckky:

However best trance track are wonderful! I think trance was much better in the previous decade, 8-10 years ago. Sometimes I like to listen to vocal trance but as I said most of the stuff is total crap.

Not really a fan of trance music. Most of it is sooooo horrible  :x  :yuckky:

However best trance track are wonderful! I think trance was much better in the previous decade, 8-10 years ago. Sometimes I like to listen to vocal trance but as I said most of the stuff is total crap.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Especially the music nowadays. But I guess it depends on which genre you're talking about. Hard trance is just :yuckky: now so :/

• 2 years later...