Bellazon

R.I.P. Alexander McQueen

Lolita

agreeeeeeeee.

and i want a thread with all the clothes sketches. :blush:

before i was crazy in love of christian lacroix ones. i had a nice little collection. there are few years i even wanted one of his draws as a new tatoo XD

I'm not exactly sure how to get wider support for this idea. As Baby said, hardly anyone's going to read this thread. So...what to do?

It didn't take me too long to figure out where to go (General Discussion) after I didn't see any threads in the usual picture sections. Anyone who had an interest in the man would have come to the same conclusion. I just don't think anyone cares that much to post.

Anyway, The Dailymail is reporting that he was found hanged. His mother had died days before. However sad this was for him its a shame he did not factor in the grief and sadness his own death brought to so many people. RIP to a genuine talent.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...ts-suicide.html

It didn't take me too long to figure out where to go (General Discussion) after I didn't see any threads in the usual picture sections. Anyone who had an interest in the man would have come to the same conclusion. I just don't think anyone cares that much to post.

Well yes in theory this thread is in the right forum. But everyone knows General Talk is a sea of silly PIP threads, which is fine, but a thread like this deserves to not be drowned out but stuff that's obviously of a completely different tone.

I'm not exactly sure how to get wider support for this idea. As Baby said, hardly anyone's going to read this thread. So...what to do?

Anyway, The Dailymail is reporting that he was found hanged. His mother had died days before. However sad this was for him its a shame he did not factor in the grief and sadness his own death brought to so many people. RIP to a genuine talent.

http://www.dailymail...ts-suicide.html

i will be honnest. yes bellazon is a forum about fashion, but here all the members aren't fashion lovers. me the first. i never buy fashion magazines and i don't really know Alexander McQueen work. i just knew few runaways/catwalks (particularly men because i don't really take care of women fashion) and nothing else.

after i didn't know if the suicide was a rumor or not... who know, people can say a lot of different things when someone die... and yes, his mother is dead but nobody know his real motivation. and sometimes there are many.

of course, people prefer to be hypocrite and pretend that his pain, troubles, came from his mother death than it could come from something older and his mother death is just a piece of his trouble, a factor but not the real reason.

and it's a shame that people think about their own "pleasure" and suffering without take care of his own pain.

as people watched just a piece of his personnality and didn't take care of the rest. they saw him as a genius and they didn't see him as a normal man, as the sad and broken person.

people shouldn't regret the "genius" but the person... but how many people can pretend to really know him as a simple man ?

so maybe it should be better to stop the critics about his choice and try to find a reason...

by the way, here is not the best place for "manifestation" :pinch:

you should go on Victoria secret thread... maybe you could bring few members on this thread :whistle:

• 10 months later...