Bellazon

Kendall Jenner
Thumbnail

kensie

• 2 weeks later...

She has no passion for modeling, and you can tell just by the way she is.

If you had the drive to be a high fashion model, you would be on your game. Shes naturally skinny, and you can see that, theres no work for her to tone up and get good body definition. Most of her spokesmodel gigs have more to do with the fact that shes a Jenner-Kardashian (related to the Kardashians), and its more reality star celebrity status as suppose to model status.

Im a 100% sure that the only reason she walked for Chanel and Marc Jacobs is because of Kanye and her family celebrity name, I really dont see any other reason why she would be hired.

There are other models, better models that deserve that spot but judging by the tacky Chanel show she fit right in.

^Aw, I think that's a bit harsh. I actually think most models are fairly untoned--if you're a lingerie/bikini model then it's a little different, and if that's a goal of hers, then she should maybe work towards that. HF, however, is more about just being thin. I agree that she could tone up, and I don't disagree with you about how she got booked for all those shows, but she seems to work out fairly regularly and doesn't look horrible compared to her peers, I think.

Im a 100% sure that the only reason she walked for Chanel and Marc Jacobs is because of Kanye and her family celebrity name, I really dont see any other reason why she would be hired.

Marc Jacobs was through Katie Grand, she is the casting director for it so that's how she got that one (they've become good friends, literally Katie just documented Kendall at FW and nothing else on instagram), Grand also got her Giles. Givenchy was obviously through Kanye and Karl probably had crack for Chanel, seriously though Karl's derailed completely over the past few seasons.

• 4 weeks later...

tumblr_n54k177fYW1rr1k6go1_500.png

Vogue: ”Pretty in pastel. @chaneliman @missjourdandunn, and @KendallJenner. #MetGala”

Topshop: ”Looking gorgeous in custom #topshop @chaneliman @officialjdunn @toni_garrn @kendalljenner. #metgala #topshopusa”